Thread: Fire Training

Default Fire Training

ok all of you guys i know have one place that they would just love to go to school as a fire fighter so tell me where you want to go and for what training like i would like to go to the Texas urban interface training for wildland fire training or of couse FS
    -Tristin
    Orcutt Fire Protection District
    Explorer Post 2335
    Always remember "when the **** hits the fan turn off the fan"

i want to go to john jay college in the borough of manhattan for a degree in fire protection, with a minor in fire science. and while doing that join the fdny fire cadets, it for college students only!!! but anyways upon completion of the fdny cadets you get appointed a job with the new york city fire ems division, so i want to start working there then take the promotion exam to the level of firefighter, and hope to one day be a firefighter with my favorite fire company, engine 54 4 truck and the 9 battalion in the heart of midtown manhattan, they are located on 8 ave, one street down from times square, all u gotta do to get to times square from they re station is take a left out of the building and turn up the next street which is 42 street, and booooooom your in the heart of the city!!!

btfd explorer

stay low, stay loose, and keep movin in!!(ladder co 18 in lower midtown manhattan)
    explorer

I want to go to the University of New Haven which is in CT. I am going to Major in Fire Science! During college i will continue to volunteer in Branford, CT then after I graduate, I will take New Haven's FD test, FL statewide FD test, and as many FD test as I could so I can have a good chance of passing ATLEAST several

Thread Information