Temporarily/No Longer Active
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

Default Do you want a website like firehouse.com for cadets of The U.S.? Please Read/Respond

OK I have been in the Fire Service for little over a year now and I am finishing up my fire schooling. And since I am on a computer all the time and at my local firehouse I figured that I can combine the two. I was wondering who if anyone was interested in creating a National Wide Website for cadets all over the U.S. and Canada to post some of their pictures and events, it would be just a homepage for your cadets to post pictures and for people to find out what is going and to "brag" to other departments, this would also be a place for other cadet programs to purchase items that they may need. I hope that it call look really nice and be able to compete with the firemen’s websites that can be found all over the internet and that cadets have to resort to find out all their national fire service information. In order for this to happen I would full commitment from at least 10 cadet organizations that would be willing to help in any way. I am willing to pledge all of my waking hours that are not spent at the firehouse or school on this project. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS. When you respond I need to know what you are able to do! This may mean time, money, or something else.
    I would love to see this up and running in 1 year. Please let me know what you think. If you do have interest I would need your phone number I would call you wouldn't have to worry about long distance billing. Or if you are not comfortable with me calling your house I would just call your station when you there, just set up a time for me to call. If you have any question to who I am you can call 410-835-2323 that is the Pittsville Fire Department ask for Ryan Stevenson that is me...I will probably be there.

PLEASE LOOK: I HAVE RECEIVED EMAILS FROM PEOPLE LISTENING TO THIS POSTING AND RESPONDING SAYING IT IS A GOOD IDEA BUT I YET HAVE FOUND SOMEONE WILLING TO MAKE A COMMITMENT TO THIS! WHEN YOU RESPOND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO. FOR THIS WEBSITE I DECIDED ALONG WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE THAT WE WILL START OUR OWN WEBSITE CALLED SOMETHING LIKE JUNIORFIREFIGHTERS.COM BUT I HAVE TO FIND A COMPANY THAT IS CHEAP AND WILLING TO TAKE ON THIS PROJECT WITH US. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!
    [ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Ryan, from Pittsville, MD Station 7 ]

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Ryan, from Pittsville, MD Station 7 ]

That would be the best thing anyone could do for Juniors, Cadets, and Explorers. It would help shine some light on the programs and make them more known about. It seems that everyone who I tell that I am an explorer doesnt have a clue what I am talking about. This website will hopefully encourage more young adults to decide to be one of "the brothers". Ryan, thanks for all that you are doing for your dept and for young firemen around the USA. If you ever need advise or ideas, just post me a message.
    Thanks Again,

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ryan i'm Thomas it's cool ur into firefighting soo much. I hope ya the best of luck and sure u can put me down for that web-site and if ya need anything dont be affarid to drop a line to a fellow brother. You can reach me @ the email address in my profile or just email me @ SAENG506@aol.com

Keep Safe my friend
    Thomas J.
    Protection Eng Co Explorer Post #6

Stay Safe and Never Forget Your Fallen Brothers and Sisters.

Hello Ryan.
    Yes I think what you are trying to do for the junior cadets, and the station (station 7) is a good idea. I will go along with this idea. I am one of your best friends. I will stick by your side as long as your makeing this work. Your friend Marc (station 7)

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: sheetrock1269 ]

I make websites and i could handle something like that, i would love that.

GO FOR IT PARTNER

alrighty then

That'd be cool. I know a good chunk about HTML, I would be willing to help with that. Email me Akula384@home.com if you have any questions

Temporarily/No Longer Active
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

Old topic the first one I had posted, please read still a good one and still willing to do!

Default Cadet website

i would love to have a website for cadet where people could go to learn more about what we do. I wish you the best of luck in try to get it off the ground.
    if you need help I have some friends that do websites so let me know

9/11 never forgotten

Default Are You Still Interested In This

CONTACT ME MCCOOLISCOOL@OPTONLINE.NET
    I AM TRYING TO CREATE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD WANT. THE UNDERTAKING IS OVERWHELMING AND I COULD USE SOME HELP
    THANKS

LAURA

GO TO WWW.12QA.COM

Thread Information