I am currently conducting research for an article on domestic terrorism. I would like to know what fire/EMS agencies around the nation are doing to handle the situation. Please answer the quetions below and email the responses to me at: JohnL@nlfire.com
1. Do you believe that your department should be prepared for a domestic terrorism act? Yes or No, Why?
2. Has your department done anything to prepare? If so, What? Do you have a standard operating guideline?
3. What kind of training have you completed or are in the process of completing?
4. Does your department have any resources to mitigate a terrorist act?
5. How would you define domestic terrorism?
6. Additional Comments
7. Links to your website or site that you feel provides good information on the issue of domestic terrorism.
Email your response to JohnL@nlfire.com
Thanks in advance.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: terrorism article research
06-30-1999, 12:16 PM #1LtJohnLFirehouse.com Guest
terrorism article research
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)