LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION ABOUT FIREFIGHTERS EXPOSURE TO PCB'S. MY HUSBAND WAS EXPOSED APPOX. 10 YEARS AGO. HE IS NOW 38 YEARS OLD,JUST THIS WEEK HE WAS DIGANOSED WITH CANCER. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A MAN WHO WAS NEVER SICK, EXCEPT FOR THE FEW COLDS HIS 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND I SHARED WITH HIM. HE SOLD HIS SICK DAYS BACK TO THE CITY EVERY YEAR,THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW YEAR AND WE HAVE ALREADY USED 4 SICK DAYS. WITHIN THE LAST 3-5 YEARS WE HAVE ALSO HAD FERTILITY PROBLEMS, I LOST 2 BABIES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT SINCE, EVEN WITH THE HELP OF FERTILITY DRUGS AND INSEMINATIONS. I FEEL THAT MY HUSBANDS CANCER DIGANOSES AND OUR FERTILITY PROBLEMS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS PBC'S EXPOSURE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RESEARCH INFO, STUDIES, OTHER FIREFIGHTERS EXPOSED WITH PCB'S AND THEIR HEALTH PROBLEMS. I REMEMBER HEARING SOMETHING ABOUT N.Y. FIREFIGHTERS EXPOSED TO PCB'S AND 10 YEARS LATER THEY ALL HAVE CANCER, WHERE CAN I GET THAT INFO? PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT- ABRUSSELL@AOL.COM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, JODI

------------------
JODI

[This message has been edited by WELOVEFIRE (edited January 14, 2000).]