Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Capt.T
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Computer Simulations

I'm currently searching for computer fire simulation program for use with laptop and LCD projector ( I just bought the projector for dept.). I have demos from Digital Combustion (Fire Studio) & ESIS ( Fire Scene Simulator). Main use will be Incident Command type training for structure incidents and haz-mats. Anyone familiar with these or other programs ?

mshannon
    Firehouse.com Guest

Capt.T

My company (STAR Technology Corporation) provides just what you are looking for. We were involved with the development of the Incident command scenarios being used at the National Fire Academy in Emmitsburg, MD. We are currently working with Mr. Todd in the CA deptartment of Forrestry and fire protection on a pc based wildland scenario with some possible structure scenarios. If you like you can see some of the scenarios already developed at our web site startechcorp.com or you can contact Randy Koons at (703) 321-8881 ext 225 with your specific requirements and he will be happy to let you know how we can meet your needs. Also anyone out there that needs simulation support to meet your training objectives, contact us through our website or at the number provided above. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

Thread Information