nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Greater Love Has No Man

Once again we read of another one of our brothers laying down his life. I am deeply saddened by the recent line of duty deaths. One thing I have made a point to do is when I learn of a LODD,I contact the department affected as soon as possible, let them know I/we are thinking of them and praying for them, then to get an address and send a letter of condolence to the department and family. Anyone else interested in doing the same????
    God Bless you all as you serve.

Jeff

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

As you all no doubt know ny now this has been an especially sad week for the Fire Service. Four of our brothers passed on. Let us not forget to pray without ceasing for the safety of our department members as well as firefighters all over the world. God bless you all as you serve.

Chaplain Jeff

ccc530
    Firehouse.com Guest

AMEN. And let us also pray and help others to "keep thier houses in order" by knowing The Truth about eternal life. We ALL have an appointment with death. Hopefully not eternal.

God Bless.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Tuesday April 7th, Firefighters Kevin Smith, Age 30, and Kenneth Nickell, age 28 of the route 377 VFD in Moorehead Kentucky lost thier lives at a wildland fire. On Thursday 8 April Deputy Chief John Murphy of the russell Massachusets FD died at a wildland fire. Anyone wishing to send letters of condolence can contact me for the addresses. Please pray for the families and departments. God bless you all as you serve.

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

Thread Information