nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Special Prayer

A frequent contibutor to this forum needs special prayer - RevMark 98, Reverend Mark Debrizzi needs a special touch. Please remember him in your prayers and drop him an e-mail @ RevMark98@aol.com to say hi, it would be greatly appreciated. Mark - we are in this with you. Always remember, "Trust in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path".

God bless you all as you serve.

Jeff

ccc530
    Firehouse.com Guest

Let's turn up the heat on "Old Scratch" (The Devil) and really lift our brother. I pray that everyone who reads this will Email him and ask The Lord to pour out His Spirit to overflowing! Amen.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

bus_master
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

DITTO'S BROTHERS!!! PRAYERS AND MAIL ON THE WAY. BYRON.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

I recieved an e-mail from Mark's brother today - Mark is having a really rough toime with asthma(I'm sure due to the weather in Jersey). PLEASE remember to keep him in your prayers - he is truly a special friend.

God bless you all as you serve,

Jeff

DFDGREG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Jeff, I E-mailed mark last week and told him my thoughts & prayers were with him. They still are. Do you suppose he would like more mail?

Stay safe & god bless
    Greg

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

ya'll are very special to me and I cannot thank you enough for your notes and prayers. Between asthma and depression I'm not sure which is keeping me bouncing more. Both are being tended to by the docs but I am impatient with the whole process.
    I appreciate all of your prayers and concern very very much! God bless you all.

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

Thread Information