Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Power Point Presentations

I put together some Power Point presentations on CISM and also on "Stress and the Fire Service" Would like to share them with anyone interested. Drop me an e-mail...
    jturk@gci.net

Jeff

[ 08-06-2001: Message edited by: nsfirechap ]

runnersaurus
    Firehouse.com Guest

I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK THEM OUTBUT YOU FORGOT YOUR EMAIL. MINE IS RUNNERSAURUS@YAHOO.COM

I too would love to check out your powerpoint shows. my email is: fireemt@jobe.net please let me know how I can get them I will be doing a class soon and this may help me.
    thank you.
    Corey J. Molinelli NREMT
    Haz-Mat TECH
    Emergency Manager

I am interested in your powerpoint presentations. Please email them to pclarke@aikencounty.net

Thanks

Thank you for the very informative and professional presentations. It will be of great use for us and every department that gets the chance to present them. For those needing Jeff's email, just click up in the header of his original post and you be taken to your email setup. You will need to Unzip the presentation with WinZip to get the 2 presentations but it is worth the little bit of effort. Strictly first-class in visual and information for this important issue that affects us on every call.

Thread Information