Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Robert Burke
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb Medical Terrorism Training

The Center for Domestic Prepardness located at Fort McCellan, Alabama and operated by the United States Department of Justice, is developing a terrorism training course for hospital emergency room personnel including doctors and nurses. They will use the former Army hospital at the Fort for realistic training senerios. The course is scheduled to go on line May 1, 2000. For more information, contact CDP at P.O. Box 5100, Fort McCellan, Alabama 36205-5100.

dousaems
    Firehouse.com Guest

FYI: there are individual courses for the DP program that are available if anyone is intersted. I am involved with a company on the program, and we do training for medical providers in the terrorism response field. I would be more than happy to send anyone information on our classes and general training. I never thought it would come to this, but we ALL must be trained. NFA has a good course, but if you have to travel more than a few hours to get to Emmittsburg, why not have it come to you. McClellan's course is great, and we don't do live agent training like they do, but the information is invaluable.

------------------
    Todd Dousa
    NREMT-P, CCEMT-P

Thread Information