Engine508
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Anyone know where I can get information on Mack Firetrucks?

Hello Just wondering if anyone out there can help me with obtaining some information on Mack Fire Apparatus? Preferably A website I would Like. If so email me.

------------------
    Andrew
    "You Go....We Go"
    "Emt's Don't Die They Stabalize"

Vinny Del Giudice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Contact SPAAMFAA -- The antique fire apparatus association ... They are on the web ... Cheers

Truck 2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Engine 508, Mack Truck has a museum in Macungie Pa. just outside of Allentown. Mucungie is where their Fire Truck plant was until they quit making fire apparatus.There is a large antique truck show there every year.There also is a large antique fire truck meet in Harrisburg Pa. every July put on by Pa. Pump Primers. Several times SPAAMFAA have held their National meet there.There are several nice Macks there every year. Hope this has been of some help.

Lt. Chuck
    Truck-2

33's BUFF
    Firehouse.com Guest

I get all my info by looking into Firehouse (magazine), and send in the cards. Most of the time I do get something back, you may want to try it that way.

------------------

33's BUFF
    Firehouse.com Guest

I get all my info by looking into Firehouse (magazine), and send in the cards. Most of the time I do get something back, you may want to try it that way.

------------------

33's BUFF
    Firehouse.com Guest

------------------

FyredUp
    Firehouse.com Guest

What specifically are you looking for info wise?

There are several good books on Mack Fire Apparatus.

The Mack web site really doesn't have anything on fire apparatus since they don't build them any more.

let me know if you want the titles of the books.

parkerfp1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

There is a book on Mack fire trucks...you should check Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc. for it. Also, a little off the subject, we run two Mack fire trucks, a tanker and an engine, the pics are available at http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ParkerCi...apparatus.html

Feel free to copy the pics, just link back to us if you plan on posting them on a page!

Jonathan

cherryvale1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

I have a book that Mack put out about 30 years ago that covers the history of their fire trucks. It has photos of many of their special trucks. If you give me a list of what you might want history wise, I will be glad to get to you

Dave

Thread Information