Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Columbus

SantFire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Columbus

Hi from Columbus,

We have 1500 firefighters, 31 stations, 33 engines, 13 ladders, 5 heavy rescues, 7 battalions, 7 ems suppervisors, and 33 ALS
    medics. Every engine is a fully equipt medic engine and takes als runs as well as fire runs. Our busiest medic takes over 5000 a year and the busiest engine takes over 3000 a year. We cover almost 300 sq miles and over 680,000 people. For more info check out the site; http://www.fire.ci.columbus.oh.us

Stay Cool,
    Santfire

I do not represent the Columbus Division of Fire the views and oppinions are my own.

[This message has been edited by SantFire (edited April 30, 2000).]

TruroFAO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Truro Township services metro Renyoldsburg and runs on automatic aid with Columbus and several other departments in three counties on a regular basis. We have 2 ALS engines (one of which is a rescue engine) and three ALS EMS units in front line service, and an extra ALS engine at a second sub-station, thought neither the engine nor that station are in service. We protect approximately 15 square miles and approximately 40,000 people. We are one of only three Columbus area departments which has their own in house fire alarm office. BTW- Columbus has 15 ladder companies with two more on the way, and 31 ALS EMS medics... Hard to keep up with it all sometimes...you can check out The Columbus Fire Division's unofficial site as well... Be safe...

This is just me talking..Nothing to do with my department.

------------------
    Truro Twp Fire Division
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio
    "Hunt Valley To Hell"

TruroFAO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Truro Township services metro Renyoldsburg and runs on automatic aid with Columbus and several other departments in three counties on a regular basis. We have 2 ALS engines (one of which is a rescue engine) and three ALS EMS units in front line service, and an extra ALS engine at a second sub-station, thought neither the engine nor that station are in service. We protect approximately 15 square miles and approximately 40,000 people. We are one of only three Columbus area departments which has their own in house fire alarm office. BTW- Columbus has 15 ladder companies with two more on the way, and 31 ALS EMS medics... Hard to keep up with it all sometimes...you can check out The Columbus Fire Division's unofficial site as well... Be safe...

------------------
    Truro Twp Fire Division
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio
    "Hunt Valley To Hell"

TruroFAO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

------------------
    Truro Twp Fire Division
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio
    "Hunt Valley To Hell"

Thread Information