OCFireEXP
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry HOLY CRAP! WHAT IS UP WITH 3rd WATCH?

Doc and the other dude slugging it out at the hospital, on the clock?!

what the hell? if you read my last post in this string, you will mabyee understand. i think doc and his partner are giving EMS and Firefighting a bad name. what the hell is going on?

just my 2 cents.
    Joe

Trauma_Dog
    Firehouse.com Guest

Another version of Rescue 77? I hope not.

------------------
    Kent Simon
    Paramedic Incharge
    MCHD EMS,
    Montgomery Co.,TX

hfd55
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

I have to say that third watch is a good show but it keeps letting all of us down. So many reruns and its is the shows first season what is up with that?! Then they pull stuff like not caring for patients and fighting, someone should tell them that this is not a daytime soap, at least if your going to make a show about us make it accurate and don't make us look bad.

McCall
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

I must say that I was happy to see, finally, some more of the firefighting - than just the EMS + Police.

Is it me, or was the fire "scene" totally unrelated to the rest of this episodes plot? I might have stepped out, or something, but I didn't see the correlation between what was going on.

One thing that suprised me, though, for a few months in EMS Magazine, 3rd Watch producers have been advertising for paramedic stories. I've yet to see a similar ad for firefighter stories. Their FF scenes' are what needs more work and devotion, not their EMS.

Terry McCall
    Marbletown Fire Dept.
    SAVAC of Oswego

The opinions expressed are my one, and do not reflect in any way upon the respective departments.

OCFireEXP
    Firehouse.com Guest

anyone think third watch should take a look at what we have to say? mabyee they would understand if we told them that "hey- john q public thinks this is us. the fights and not caring for patients are giving us a bad name. why not do something about it?"

just my thoughts
    joe

Thread Information