Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    LHFDstemmy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question New Fireman movie?

Did anyone hear about a new movie about fireman... I saw a short clip of something on tv and I know it wasnt 3rd watch. They said its supposed to be better than 3rd watch but I never heard about it! Does anyone know what it is?

------------------
    "ladders don't put out fires! water puts out fires! Engine companies rule!"
    LHFD Sta. 3 E-202

Muskrat40
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dennis Quaid has a new movie coming out soon called, "Frequency". Apparently, it's about a guy who's father was a fireman and was killed in a fire when he was a kid (Backdraft overtones here?) Anyway, somehow, this guy manages to contact his dad over some type of radio frequency and the movie goes from there. Don't know how much of it actually deals with the fire department, though. I've seen two sets of previews for it and one really played the fire department aspect and the other never mentioned it.

Muskrat

LHFDstemmy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

I've seen those previews also and I dont think its that. The parts that I saw had firemen rescueing someone in a sewer and I know it wasnt 3rd watch stuff... thanks anyway

------------------
    "ladders don't put out fires! water puts out fires! Engine companies rule!"
    LHFD Sta. 3 E-202

Pelican631
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Whatever movie it is, Garth Brooks did a song for the soundtrack and movie footage is used in the music video. Don't know the name of the movie though...I'll look for it.

Muskrat40
    Firehouse.com Guest

That is "Frequency". Garth did at least one song for the soundtrack and depending on the previews shown, you can see the sewer scenes. From what I've seen and read of this flick, though, the fire department stuff is a small part of the actual story line.

Thread Information