Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    TM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Favorite Emergency Episode

Hey all you Emergency Fans out there what is your favorite episode of Emergency!. Station 51 structrue fire. Mine is Brushfire I belive it is episode number 4 0r 5. Tell em your favorite epsiode

glasscityEMT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

My favorites are "Smoke Eater", when they work with an "old school" Captain that thinks Paramedics are wasting time on scene. I get the feeling that that was a common attitude around that time. It's also one of the few times that Johnny and Roy couldn't save a patient.

The other is "Snakebite." Using the Engine as an ambulance for Johnny, how cool was that?!

Always have loved this show and it's been my inspiration to finally get involved in Fire/EMS.

FFCode3EMT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

"Greatest Rescues of Emergency". Johnny & Roy are both promoted to Captain and reminisce about their past experiences as paramedics.

------------------
    **The preceding comments in no way represent the views of my department, its members, or associations that it may belong to.**

TM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hey Emergency Fans guess what this weekend on TV land will be a fandemonium Emergency Weekend 48 hours of your favorite Emergency Epiosdes !!. Go to www.TVLAND.com and click on fandemonium TV and vote for your favorite episodes
    Station 51 Station 51

lpfd519
    Firehouse.com Guest

"Insomnia"

I liked the cradle made of the stokes.

Fireguy57
    Firehouse.com Guest

I've been watching this fan-de-what-cah-ma-callie, for 27 hours, and I can't get enough of it. I am starting to hear the station gong even when I not watching it! My favorite episode is "Parade", where they rescue the people with their old fire truck, and are wearing the old fire gear. Oooh, its getting interesting again....

TM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Fandomonieum, I came up with another Favorite it is airing right now 7:14 PST (Pacific Standard Time), The Steel Inferno, Did anyone see the Episode Medic 1 Seattle why did they push the cars off the Fairy into the water???

------------------
    Tim Macias
    TMacias@Firehousemail.com
    Engine 101

Thread Information