joy1411
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Third Watch April 9th

Did anyone see the article in JEMS about the upcoming April 9th episode? It is supposed to be a tribute to the Worcester Fire. I wonder how they will do this?

firecadetak
    Firehouse.com Guest

I don't know, we're probably in for a pretty emotional episode though.

jj1967
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Wharehouse fire, FF trapped, Jimmy directs placement of 2d, 3d, and 4th Alarm Apparatus (who needs BC's when you have Jimmy), makes three rescues, and mans the deluge set on a tower ladder. Gee I hope I can be like him when I grow up.

Brian Dunlap
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'll have to say that although I don't watch the show {Because I'm at Work when its on} I think that this "Jimmy" Character is doing a bit too much for one person on the fire ground....And we wonder why TV Shows about Firefighters never make it....At least Captain Stanley {Emergency Engine 51} Never made rescues, Directed Water Streams, and gave orders at the same time -- Come to think of it he never did much except talk on the radio and direct his men --- Thats probably one reason the show lasted as long as it did ----REALITY---- One thing Third Watch is lacking with this particular episode

Engine58
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thats funny...I watched the show and Nothing like that happened...He did the same amount of work just like every other firefighter on that show..I dont remember him directing 2nd and 3rd alarm co's on the scene..or mans the tower ladder..yes he made a rescue but that was his fellow firefighter who went down just like he did.....

------------------
    Andrew
    South Amboy, New Jersey
    Explorer Engine 6 So. Amboy Fire Dept & Cadet Morgan FAS
    "EMTS DON'T DIE THEY JUST STABILIZE"
    http://engine058.boltpages.com/southamboyfiredepartmentexplorerpost6/

Thread Information