Thread: Union Stickers

Romania
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Union Stickers

I am looking for the small gold IAFF stickers. Does anybody know where I can get some of these, I a willing to buy them

Thanks in advanced.

------------------
    Alan Romania, CEP
    romania@uswest.net
    IAFF Local 3449

My Opinions do not reflect the opnions of the IAFF or Local 3449.

HHoffman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Do you want the helmet sticker? I will check to see where we got them and get back to you.

benson911
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our new union secretary just got an order together for gold stickers for your car and I think they had the smaller size and the metal helmet badges, too. I'll call him and get back with you.

Truckie from Missouri
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Our Local Treasurer sells them to us for a buck a piece. Green, gold, and red car stickers, and the gold helmet stickers. We also have the union pin for our dress shirts, and several bumper stickers to choose from!

------------------
    Proud Member of IAFF Local 3133!

Stay safe.

Kenny

***DISCLAIMER***
    All postings I have &/or will post are strictly my opinions. I am representing only myself here, not the IAFF, Local 3133, or my employer. No animals were/will be harmed from the production of this disclaimer. Thank you.
    ***END OF DISCLAIMER***

benson911
    Firehouse.com Guest

Romania - I got the info...it should be on its way email style shortly. If you don't get it - email me and I'll mail it to you.

It's from the Oregon State Fire Fighters Council
    191 Chapel Drive, Suite 200
    Eugene, OR 97404-1678
    They require orders on Union Letterhead or paid with a union check. Your secretary or treasurer should handle it.

They have the Gold, Kelly Green and Orange/Black decals - you get the red ones from the International.

Thread Information