Thread: Flowcharts

chief14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Flowcharts

Does anyone have a website giving flows for various size smoothbore nozzles?

M G
    Firehouse.com Guest

try www.fofd.org/engineer

------------------
    The information presented herin is simply my opinion and does not represent the opinion or view of my employer(s) or any department/agency to which I belong.

Phred
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Chief,

If you have an Akron Brass catalog, turn to the data pages near the back of the catalog for a wealth of information and charts. There is one that gives flows from smoothbores.

They used to have a download area on their web site where you could view the printed catalog (and data pages), but the site has been revised and I can't find the data pages there . But you can use the site to request either a printed copy or a CD Rom version of the catalog. I can't guarantee that the good data pages are still in the catalog, but you can either call them or just order and take your chances.

Akron's web site is at:
    http://www.akronbrass.com/index.htm .

Elkhart Brass also has data pages in their catalog; web site is at:
    http://www.elkhartbrass.com/ .

Hope this might help. D)

M G
    Firehouse.com Guest

Akron's 2000 catalog still has the theoretical discharge and reaction chart..its a great resource that I use alot.

------------------
    The information presented herin is simply my opinion and does not represent the opinion or view of my employer(s) or any department/agency to which I belong.

chief14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Thanks a bunch for the help, guys!

Thread Information