Thread: Apology

DFD1LT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile Apology

Hi guys, I want to apologize to those who gave me negitive feedback, In many of my posts I kinda acted like a child, this is not how I deal with my problems. I want to call it truths with everyone. I really can care less about lights, To be honest all I have is a code 3 dashlaser with out mirrors. I'm sorry again let's call it truths DFD132

KeithA8
    Firehouse.com Guest

DFD1LT:
    Please refer to your other post called (pain in the @$$ in the fire hall) to get my full response. I agree with you and feel this could all be put behind us. Again refer to the other post. ( I don't feel like typing it over again )Have a nice day!

------------------
    IAFF member, Love this job! Hate SCABS!

Dr. Law
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I usually accept apologies that I think are honest ones.
    Here, I do not accept this since if you saw in one thread started by DFD132, there is one reply where DFD1LT comes in and tells DFD that they will have to talk.
    As I said in another thread of DFD's, I think that somebody is trying to scam us here. It would be more genuine if the person showed what state he was in (if he is a he) or what town they were from, but we see none of that here or in any DFD1LT or DFD132 post.
    What it looks like is somebody was trying to see how many people they could get arguing over inane and trivial things. (Check Pain In The ***** In The Firehall and Bluelight Bars).
    In the business I am in, I get to work with a lot of cons. This one smells like a con job now, big time.
    Sorry, but that's the way I see it now.

Engine58
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

I agree...

------------------
    Andrew
    South Amboy, New Jersey
    Explorer Engine 6 So. Amboy Fire Dept & Cadet Morgan FAS
    "EMTS DON'T DIE THEY JUST STABILIZE"
    http://engine058.boltpages.com/southamboyfiredepartmentexplorerpost6/

DFD1LT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Sorry you guys feel that way, The other guy is really my 2nd Liet. I have many friends who post here, Like DFD420,DFDLT,DFD636,etc don't get confused between me and my 2nd Liet. I am really sorry I'm from N.Y. Buffalo area. Thanks DFD1LT NO CON JOB just let's call it truths.

FiremanBuck
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrow

Not to add fuel to the flames, but I think the word you are looking for is "truce" not "truths". A truce is a disengagement of hostilities between warring parties.

Near-homonyms can be tricky sometimes....

FB

Mr. Freeze
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Maybe DFD types with a "lithp"...

SFDE12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

I have to agree with Dr. Law 100%. I seems funny that DFD1LT is apologizing for DFD132. But I do have to give him credit for apologizing in an open forum.

DFD corect me if I'm wrong but your with the Village of Depew Fire Dept. If Mike P. is still the Chief say "HI" to him for me.
    Thanks, and have a nice day.

[This message has been edited by SFDE12 (edited 04-19-2001).]

URSULAFORHAN
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I, too, tend to agree with Dr. Law. I find it hard to believe that all the folks from your dept. who post here can't come up with something other than copycat usernames.

APG1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Looks like someone logged into the wrong login to post...

Jake295885
    Firehouse.com Guest

Like I said before, get some help soon dude........all of your personalities......

DFD1LT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Yeah alot of us have the same idea in user names. Well This is the last of DFD1LT I will be quitting the firehall and changing my user name everyone have a great day.

FIREFLY2420
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

One word for ya: BUSTED!!!!

Dr. Law
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Quitting and changing names?

SOUNDS LIKE SEQUEL TIME. What will the title be? "I Know Who You Were Last Summer!" How about "Scary Posts I, II and III". "Draftback"? (no, that one sounds too corny).

I know, let's see who can come up with a name for the sequel to DFD.

*shaking my head in wonder*

Brian Dunlap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Originally posted by DFD1LT:
    Hi guys, I want to apologize to those who gave me negitive feedback, In many of my posts I kinda acted like a child, this is not how I deal with my problems. I want to call it truths with everyone. I really can care less about lights, To be honest all I have is a code 3 dashlaser with out mirrors. I'm sorry again let's call it truths DFD132

Hey...At least SOMEBODY was Person enough to admitt Wrong - Doing so why don't we leave it at that ? Whats done is done -- But like with most of these posts people read too much into something and are quick to point fingers --- Somebody was trying to be sincere for once --- who cares who it really is

------------------
    STRATFORD FIRE CO. # 1 NEW JERSEY STATE FIREMEN'S CONVENTION OVER-ALL CHAMPIONS 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 2000 !!

DFD420
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

I just want to say that DFD132 and DFD1LT are the same. Chad stop lieing and grow up. No he is not a sheriff or has been in for ten years, he is only 22. I read these forums to learn about firematics and I have to listen to him complain about how he dosn't have a siren and our chief won't let us have lightbars. Its the chiefs rule and you hafta follow it. Somebody has to be the adult and say stop already. This is no way for a luetinent to be behaving. I mean for a person to get 4 lightbars in 6 months is outragous. Grow Up Chad

crashman
    Firehouse.com Guest

this place is great for a laugh.

[This message has been edited by crashman (edited 04-28-2001).]

crashman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

But wait...

"With out Blue lights how in the world are people going to make us out as fireman?"
    DFD132
    04-03-2001 04:40 PM"

you guys are funny....

Dr. Law
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Silly, ain't it? I really thought there would be more originality than to have another alias begining with DFD for DFD132, 1DFDLT, etc... Sequel time here came much too fast, and like most sequels, has bombed!

SFDE12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Is there an end to DFD's insight?

Hey 420 is your department Depew, 132, aka 1LT won't answer me.

Also how do we know your not a thrid personality to 132/1LT?
    Is 132/1LT really an officer? If yes was there slim pickings?

Brian Dunlap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Originally posted by crashman:
    But wait...

"With out Blue lights how in the world are people going to make us out as fireman?"
    DFD132
    04-03-2001 04:40 PM"

you guys are funny....

Yeah 'aint that the truth...I sit here and read these kind of posts to get a good laugh but nothing broke me up more than the Comment "With out Blue Lights how are people going to make us out as firemen ?" --- WHO CARES --- I have to admitt I feel like a dope actually trying to think this idiot was sincere in his apoligy and defending him -- Well time for me to find another topic to possibly learn something from

------------------
    STRATFORD FIRE CO. # 1 NEW JERSEY STATE FIREMEN'S CONVENTION OVER-ALL CHAMPIONS 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 2000 !!

DFD1LT
    Firehouse.com Guest

HOW DARE YOU POST MY NAME IN AN OPEN FORUM. I CAN BUY WHAT EVER IN THE WORLD I WANT DFD420 YOU DON'T PAY MY BILLS, I THOUGHT WE WHERE CLOSE FRIENDS. ALSO HOW DARE YOU POST ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE YOU WENT TO FAR THIS TIME. I'M STARTING TO THINK BVFA PAST CHIEF WAS RIGHT ABOUT (YOU) DON'T BOTHER ME!!

Fireguy57
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Ya know, for those of us who use yahoo chat rooms there is a pattern here... The person who screws with everyone isn't creative enough to think of different log on names so he/she has 10 of the same in different order. He/she also fights and agrees or totally disagrees with themselves. On another point they only answer posts that they have left...
    Then trying to cover their tracks when someone notices this, they claim to know that other person and just can't stand them. These are the people who have a fantasy for everything, and buy lots of post-it notes to keep the multiple personalities close at hand.................. Tink' bout' it?

DFD1LT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hi guys I wish the web team would close this topic. DFD420 I just wanted to say I forgive you. Thanks Chiefs for letting me come to you guys I'm at peace with everything. Stay safe and remember I will come to you guys if I have problems thanks again DFD1LT

KFD20-PAT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

It sounds like a soap opera for the multiple personalities.

I have to admit, it is funny...yelling at yourself, for naming yourself on the forum post.

Thread Information