Unhappy needing some help please

Hi all
    my name is terry am the Asst. Chief at a very small volunteer fire dept in Tenn.(up and running for 4 months), and I could use some help . Have been a vol. for 5 years. We had to start up this fire dept because it was 20 miles and up a very large mt. to the nearst fire dept.
    My first question is how much hose do you need to pass ISO ? We have 800 feet of 11/2 450 feet of 21/2 and 400 feet of 3in on the pumper and 150 feet of 11/2 and 400 feet of 21/2 on the tanker.
    I would ask my chief who is a full time chief in a town of about 45,000 people, but he was called to atcive duty (air guard) last week and left me the paper work to do. I have got most of it done but did not know the min. amount of hose needed to pass. We cover about 400 homes in our area.
    Second problem if someone knows of a dept. selling a good used folding tank for a good price. We sure would be thankful for any help anybody could give us.
    turkeyterry
    (that is my name at the dept.it could be worse)

turkey go to www.isobuster.com down load it and you should have all the answers you will need to pass an iso inspection. hope this helps.
    know what you mean with the name thing.
    The hardest fire to put out is the one that can be avoided by educating the public!

Thread Information