Thread: Drew Bledsoe

fyrefyghter10
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down Drew Bledsoe

Correct me if i am wrong but hasnt Drew Bledsoe been playing pretty bad the last two seasons and i believe not making the plays off? So i guess the mang. decided hey if we give him alot of money ( 10 year $103 million dollars) he will play better. what are you thoughts on this?

------------------
    Brian Cirard

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

This could be a blessing in disguise patriots fans or you just wasted a ton of money on a really overated Qb, I say give Michael Bishop a shot let's see what the kid can do

CollegeBuff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

I found it highly amusing when he broke his finger and suddenly was throwing better than he did with it intact.

Also, his clutch-play ability left along with Ben Coates.

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

It was a salary cap move, it actually helped the Pats by backloading the contract...kind of the same thing the Packers did with Favre..I think Bledsoe is a Franchise QB.He just needs some more weapons, WR, RB...

bfd1071
    Firehouse.com Guest

Drew bledsoe is a good QB, not worth 103 million, then again no player is. Bishop first needs to learn the plays. Drew has a strong arm, one of the strongest. What the team needs is running game and a TE. The Offensive line could always use more work.

------------------
    ** The opionions are mine and mine alone, they are not that of my dept or the local**

9C7
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

It seems to me the Drewster needs to get his tools (Coates, etc.) back... Are you listening, Mr. Kraft?

------------------
    Stay Safe.
    You asked for my opinion, now you have it. Any similarity to another opinion, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thread Information