Thread: Coaches

DOG 4035
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Coaches

It's amazing to see how may firefighters are Coaches. What sport do you coach? For me I coach a BU9 Soccer Team and a Little League Team also.
    http://www.eteamz.com/hicksvillestars
    ------------------
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." STAY SAFE-STAY LOW

[This message has been edited by DOG 4035 (edited 03-17-2001).]

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Youth League Football and Wrestling....One of my Favorite things to do....real rewarding..

chf jstano
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I coach girl's 8th grade and JV basketball.The kids are great and they keep me centered on what's really important.

Tom Granat
    Firehouse.com Guest

I coach fourth grade boy's basketball (just went 11-0)and I used to coach girl's fastpitch softball.

firecat1524
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

I coach teenage girls fastpitch softball. I got started coaching little girls slowpitch with my uncle a few years back...the next season I was going to help someone else with a slowpitch team when they had a fastpitch coach who had to drop out. I agreed to take over the team and fell in love with the sport. In the 5 years I have coached I have never finished lower than second place...with 3 league championships....but the fact I am most proud of is the 4 girls who I developed that had never played softball in their life that have gone on to be stars in the high school ranks...the very first one I taught will be playing college ball next year at a DivII school nearby.

Thread Information