Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fyrefyghter10
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post NHL and NBA Playoff

Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup and the NBA Championship?
    I hope that the Flyers win the Stanley but i dont think they have it.
    And i know the 76ers are going to be the 2001 champions.

------------------
    Brian Cirard

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Avs will take it all.....go Colorado!
    NBA- who cares, the Nuggets won't be in it, my guess is the Spurs....

flash32
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

the Avs all the way!!!!
    don't follow the NBA.

------------------
    Adam J. Dorn

These are my opinions and not of any group or org. that i belong to.

ENGINE18-3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

The New Jersey Devils will defend the Stanley Cup. So when they win this one it'll be 3 and that will be more than the Flyboys.

------------------
    The statements above are my own opinions

FF Greg Grudzinski
    Oaklyn Fire Dept.
    Station 18-3

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Avs all the way. Colorado will win the Stanley Cup and unfortunately, Ray Bourque #77, will retire.

Everyone in the National Bubblebouncing Association could retire and I wouldn't notice.

Break-N-Entry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

The Sacramento Kings, led by MVP Chris Webber will destroy Iverson and the '6ers in NBA finals.

NHL - who cares, Andy Bathgate retired ....

chief4102
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

The Red Wings will bring Lord Stanley's Cup back to Hockeytown. As far as the NBA playoffs - don't know / don't care.

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Originally posted by chief4102:
    The Red Wings will bring Lord Stanley's Cup back to Hockeytown. As far as the NBA playoffs - don't know / don't care.
    Oops looks like the Red Wings it a road block last night in LA, I really hope my Kings can defeat detroit,

NBA The Red Hot Lakers, If Sacramento meets up with LA, It's good bye sacramento, The Lakers led by Shaq and Kobe will repeat

KIPSKI137
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

THE N.J. DEVILS HAVE THE CUP,AND THEY WILL KEEP IT.
    LETS GO DEVILS....

NOT MUCH ON B. BALL BUT WILL STAND BY THE LAKERS.

dr inferno
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Leafs are going to be in the second round after tonights game!!! As for the cup I'm hoping the Leafs or Oilers can do it its been a long time since the Cups been home to where it belongs!!!! O-CANADA BABY!!!

Texas Fire Recruit
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sorry but after the Stars finish off Edmonton it will be in the bag! And Yes I agree having the Stanley Cup in Texas is wierd, but it's the best we can do till Jerry Jones sells the Cowboys and they start to rebuild!!

NBA - Glad the Mavs are in the playoffs, but it isn't NCAA so I don't watch it.

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

The stars will never be the same since they moved from Minnesota and were the NORTH STARS. What a sad day that was. A little worse than the Quebec Nordiques moving to Colorado. At least Colorado has snow and ice in the winter. All of these ICE hockey teams in CA, AZ, TX, and FL just floors me.
    BTW, the Avs sweep the first series. Bring on the next victims and send them home in four.

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Ok the Red Wings defintley hit a major snag, Having to head home to Detroit knowing the Red Wing Killer once again killed there Season, He Av's look out here come's the NEW and Improved LA Kings

GO KINGS GO KINGS GO KINGS GO !

Lakers are up 1-0 on the Portland Sorelosers and already Portlands starting there cry babby act about how Shaq plays to rough, Uh No, I think portland forgot tis more than just them and the Lakers in the Pacific Divison, You bring in all these big bodys to stop one guy, Ok You've stopped him but you still lost the game

Texas Fire Recruit
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

CFD14,
    Hey, we had snow this past new year's eve. We got at least 4 inches of the white stuff! (real snow not ice like we usually get)
    I know if you're from up north (lived in Ohio for a year) you don't understand hockey in the south. Yes, our ice rinks tend to thaw a bit during the summer, but we love the game and you gotta appreciate that a little! It would have been worse if the Stars moved here and no one ever went to the games. As it is, they sell out every game and now we are getting a new arena. Hopefully with better ice conditions.
    Anyways, with Edmonton down (again) we can move on to St. Louis and then....

chief4102
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Engine 101:

Yeah, your Kings did in my Wings. They out-played the Wings in those last four games. I hope they can do the same to the Avs.

------------------
    Be Safe
    Dan

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Texas, your Stars should've watched out for the Blues. They smoked Dallas bad. Toronto is looking pretty good too, except for that totally stupid elbow to the head in last nights win. The Devils will be extremely fired for next game.

fyrefyghter10
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lets go Toronto i hope they win tonight against the Devils even though they are losing 3-1 Stevens your the next on Domis list

------------------
    Brian Cirard

Engine 33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Go Kings, We've forced Colorado to game 7, We knocked of the red wings so lets hope we can do the same to the AV's

ENGINE18-3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

The Devils have battled back and sent the Leafs back to Canada!
    Hopefully they will get the Pens in the next round.
    Too bad they can't face the Flyers in the next round because that would of guaranteed them a trip back to the Finals.

LETS GO DEVILS!

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Well the Avs made it to the Conference Finals, great but they just lost Forsberg the rest of the playoffs, that a huge blow...Go Colorado!

Thread Information