Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    kdejarnet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking I've finally found something that works!

I've been following the LODD's this year and can't help but notice how many of us have fallen this year to heart attacks.

Last year I was very over weight. While looking for a home-based business to supplement my income I came across a company called Herbalife. After checking the company out thoroughly I decided to get started in the business.

I began using the products at the beginning of December. It's kind of hard to sell something that you don't have faith in. Anyway I noticed an immediate change in my energy level and started losing pounds as well as inches right away. Now, 15 weeks later, I've lost 56 pounds and I'm still going! That's an average of 3.7 pounds a week.

My target weight loss goal is to lose 78 pounds total. With the Herbalife system I have no doubt that I will achieve and more than likely exceed my goal.

My reasons for posting this aren't to push this product on anyone. As the subject says, "I've finally found something that works!" and I wanted to share it with those of us in the Fire Service especially with what seems to be a huge jump in heart attack related LODD's. Before I started using the products losing weight was very hard for me. I had to do at least 30 minutes of an aerobic exercise everyday as well as muscle training and the pounds still came off slowly. That was along with eating right.

<---- INFORMATION DELETED BY WEB TEAM. PROMOTION OF PRODUCTS IN THE FORUMS BY VENDORS OR THEIR AFFILIATES IS NOT PERMITTED -->

Keith DeJarnet

[This message has been edited by WebTeam (edited 03-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by WebTeam (edited 03-27-2001).]

skipsyr
    Firehouse.com Guest

great
    i have heard of herbalife great company'
    call skip 201-804-8545
    woud love to talk to you
    skip

kdejarnet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Weight loss results week #18

Well, so far as of this past Saturday I've lost a total of 62 pounds. That's an average of 3.4 pounds a week consistently.

I went to the mall on Saturday and bought myself a new belt because...well...I had too. I'd run out of notches on my old one. My old belt was a 42. At one time I had to use the first notch, Saturday I bought a 34 and am on the 2nd notch. Couldn't quite squeeze into a 32 but I know that it's coming.

I've experienced the following health benefits:
    1. My feet no longer hurt
    2. My knees no longer ache
    3. I have more energy
    4. I have more stamina
    5. I'm no longer uncomfortable when I sit
    6. My thighs no longer rub together

One last health benefit, if I didn't take ibuprofen before going out I would get really bad headaches from the sun and the heat. (Not good for a Fire Fighter) If I forgot to take the ibuprofen and got the headaches I would have to take the ibuprofen and then take a nap before they'd go away.

Now, I no longer have that problem. I don't sweat as profusely as I used to and I don't get the headaches anymore. I feel 100% better than I did when I was carrying the extra 62 pounds.

I'm down to 216 and my goal is 200. I have a feeling that I may actually go past that goal. I will post more updates on my progress in the near future.

Oh BTW, I've started packing on some muscle so the actual weight loss has slowed a little but the body fat is still being reduced. In other words I'm still losing the weight.

***Keith

kdejarnet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Weight loss results week #18 continued...

Well I jumped on the scale this morning and it's official, I've now lost 64 pounds total.

2 weekends ago I had pizza and beer 2 nights in a row and still lost 2 pounds between Saturday and Wednesday. I don't eat like that all the time mind you but it's nice to know that I can when I want to and still lose the weight.

So now I'm at 214, 14 pounds away from my goal. More posts will be coming soon.

***Keith

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Keith,
    congrats! keep up the good work!

kdejarnet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Thanks, and you can believe that I will!

kdejarnet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Weight loss results week #19

Well, I'm in the process of moving and last weekend I packed all of the things that I cook and eat with and decided eat pizza for dinner all week.

Of course I made sure that I stuck to my Herbalife program. This morning I got on the scale and I've still lost 2 pounds! This stuff is great!

That puts my total weight loss now at 66 pounds!

***Keith

kdejarnet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Weight loss results week #21

Well, after moving to FL from CA, going to Nashville on business, rejoining my old Department and eating nothing but pizza and fast food for dinner since my last post due to these hectic past couple of weeks, I jumped on the scale this morning and have now lost a total of 72 pounds! That puts me 6 pounds away from my target weight of 200. This stuff is great!

In case I haven't mentioned it before, another great benefit is that I'll never put this weight back on. There are people that have been using Herbalife for 18 years and have kept the weight off. No more rollercoaster dieting for me.

***Keith

Thread Information