Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MembersZone Subscriber truckman38's Avatar

hate to say it kid but i am behind the chief 100% grow up and if you want to be a firefighter learn to respect the officers.
    Stay Safe! Truckman38 Firefighter/EMT
    Proud member IACOJ
    *Never go anywhere without SCBA, a tool and a plan!
    *Never forget our fallen!

Cool 30 days....****tttt

Hey my man it's alright... 30 days is nothing...

I know this isn't really something you like to brag about but I have been suspended three times and my longest suspension was six months which ended in November of 2001... So 30 days is nothing... Don't pay any attention to any of the guys that are telling you to quit, because I got the same BS from a few guys around here...

Tough it out... Don't worry about what goes on or doing anything about it... I've learned my lessons from all of that already... Just have fun with your life for the next 30 days and try to find some girls to have that fun with!!!!! YOU ARE STILL A TEENAGER... A KID BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!! I USED TO HANG AROUND THE FIREHOUSE AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE UNTIL MY CAPTAIN TOLD ME NOT TO COME BACK UNTIL I HAD ATTEMPTED TO HAVE A NORMAL TEENAGE LIFE AND GOTTEN IN A LITTLE BIT OF TROUBLE... So don't sweat it man... It will all be okay you will see... Just take the time off, and learn from your mistake however severe it may be... Go back into it with a positive attitude and be sure not to repeat any such mistakes again.... If you need any picker uppers or have a question... Feel free to PM me and ask... Or email me at my email address: NFD270@hotmail.com

OHHHHHHH ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THESE SAY AND WHAT THEY ARE FOR SO DON'T BUG ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T SPELL IT OUT!!!
    Last edited by NFD270; 03-12-2002 at 12:03 AM.
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

Thread Information