Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    bke

Default Image Under Username?

WEBTEAM,

I noticed some of the Forum members have changed the title under their usernames and added small images (helmet, maltese cross) directly below that. I'm curious how I can do that. Thanks.
    BKE
    Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

Administrator

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

If you have more than five posts, you can post a custom avtar. We currently dont have any 'stock' avtars available, but you can use google.com or other search engines to find tons of them online.The n just go to 'edit profile' to upload and add yours in!

Thanks
    WebTeam

bke

Thumbs up

Thank you WebTeam !
    BKE
    Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

Thread Information