i love paintball
    i am know a paintball ref at my home feild

whose dept. have gone and played as a group and who plays
    2197 10-8<br />stay safe have fun stay healthy<br />
    nc firefighter/emt-d
    RFB-FTM

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

I don't know who makes the gun(I think it's Tippman) but it's called Flatliner. You wanna talk bout a gun bad as hell. It's expensive I think for the model I priced loaded out(with big paintball boot and silencer and a few other goodies) it was like 300-400 bucks . I paintball about 1 or 2 time a month. (we don't play like on ESPN where if it hits the gun your out we play where the paintball actually has to hit you) probably my favorite paintball memory is we(my crew I paintball with) playing "capture the flag"(if you paintball you'll know what i'm talking about) well since i'm a big guy(6 ft 6 320 lbs) usually I'm a defensive man(defend our flag) well we we're just kicking their(the other team's) butt. So there like Go ahead and go after the flag. I gave this guy a wierd stare like "okay" (cause I think this was first time I ever went after the flag) So where we used to play it was COOL AS HELL(it was an old apartment that had a minor fire(the structure was still safe to go in just the landlord didn't wanna fix it) and they'd let us paintball in it) so it felt like we we're SWAT teams going in there so I "checked all the rooms" go toward the flag. Then I'm like 10 ft from the flag. then I hear something rolling on the floor(I thought maybe someone spilled some paintballs while reloading or dropped some change out of their pockets) I thought nothing of it. So I get closer. And I hear this not real loud but medium loud BOOM and it was like someone threw a red jug of paint on me. Here to find out there was this kid (on the other team) hideing he threw one of those paint garnades.I was like SO CLOSE to getting the flag. (I guess I'm stuck on defensive forever )only thing is now the landlord sold where we used to paintball so we can't paintball there anymore. Now we gotta go to what we call "Hillbilly Woods" (the reason we call it that is the barriers(or things you hide behind when your getting shot at if your not in the woods is like old junk fridges,old dead cars, old washing machines)but the one indoor was cool cause it could be pouring down rain and we could still play.plus the landlord that owned that you could tell he paintballed before cause like he'd cut wholes in the walls for us to shoot through but like you could duck down if your you see a guy. I found out the hard way Paintball can get expensive. (usually I rent guns cause for a good gun)(not those WAL MART JUNKERS) your talking atleast 200 bucks and I think I can rent one for 10 bucks plus CO2,field cost(which depending on where you go it's 10-20 bucks),paintballs(which for me is 10-15 bucks but if your like my friend who shoots and anything that moves your talking 25-30 bucks)

Thumbs up It's been awhile

Used to love the sport... Wait a minute I still do. Unfortunatly I can no longer afford it with a Wife, House payment, Diving Ect, ect, ect. Used to go out and shoot 2-3 hundred dollors worth of Marbelizer a weekend. The best was when Military folks would come out and want to play by there rules. You know... single shot conserve ammo type people. Never ended up working out for them.
    I ran with an Automag with Smartpart upgrades. Remote bottle on a tigerstripped Eight pack fanny. My partner ran with a Cocker. I'd say the Cocker was more accurate but I could definatly put out more paint.
    Dear Prez Woody,
    Could this also be an officially sponsored W.A.T.W.S.S.F.C., LLC sport? Man I would love to aim at the old chrome dome It would also match my old stainless AutoMag!!!
    Dean Urquhart
    I used to only have One President, Charleton Heston, then came George. Now I'm lucky enough to have a third.... Capt Gonzo

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

Default naw I like racing better

I don't know which is worst Racing or Paintballing far as cost with Paintballing a new nice gun will you 400 bucks then you got paintballs and field fees. Where like my racing my Acura CL type S runs (since my Dad a honda employee I get a discount) 30 grand, rims 2 grand, Tires about a grand,cold air intake about 225-250 bucks, Pipes 600-700 bucks, then you got track fees of 20-25 bucks each time you go to the track, but overall I like racing better

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

I've been playing for about 5 or so years. I use a slightly tricked out 1998 Autococker. My wife got me into playing because she got too cold watching me play hockey. Now that I moved I don't have many places to play at like I did when I was in Dallas. Oh well.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

MembersZone Subscriber Engine58's Avatar

Red face

yea it is expensive but I only play a few times a year.. maybe about 10 times total but we go all out and play in the woods in my town.. its awesome....we get maybe about 6 people and play from like 9am to 5-6pm.. its allotta money and but its worth while... helps us get away from our jobs and gives time to ourselves... and if anyone gets hurt were all EMT's anyway hehehehe my gun is a Tippman custom 98 awesome gun...
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Thread Information