BUGGY5632
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry Run report database needed!!!

I am looking for a MS access database that will track a single Engine Company's run statistics and membership information. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Post Deleted

A REMINDER TO ALL USERS:

IF YOU ARE A REPRESENTATIVE OR EMPLOYEE OF A SPECIFIC COMPANY, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES ABOUT YOUR COMPANY WITHIN THE FORUMS.

ALL MESSAGES AS SUCH...
    Last edited by Blackwood84; 02-05-2002 at 05:19 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

I created an MS Access database for our department. We were looking at other softwares out there who's program is more complete than what we have and decided to develop our own. It took a lot of time, but, we are very happy with it.

Best part about doing it ourselves is that we can make our own additions and modifications. I suggest you try to do one yourself - take a couple Access classes if you need to - it is actually very easy. www.googlegroups.com is a great place to ask questions. Let me know if you have any other questions about our own Access database for our department (Mukwonago Fire Department - Mukwonago, WI - 20 miles southwest of Milwaukee).

MembersZone Subscriber

Buggy, we utilize the Fire Programs software in my dept, and I have to say I like it alot. There are also different levels of software you can buy so you don't have to get a big package if your just looking at keeping run stats and personnel info/training records. We keep a ton of info on ours and we track all of our companies, personnel training (fire and EMS) and personal info on each employee. Just thought I add that in for ya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    The above is my opinion only and doesn't reflect that of any dept/agency I work for, deal with, or am a member of.

Thread Information