Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience

View Poll Results: Anyone interested in trying to complete the SmokeDiver course?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

1 50.00%
  • What is the SmokeDiver course

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Talking Mississippi SmokeDivers or any other state SmokeDivers

I have put up a website containing information on Mississippi SmokeDivers and will contain other states SmokeDiver course, when I can get the info. It also contains a forum for MS SmokeDivers and FireFighters, and other state SmokeDivers and FireFighters, and FireFighter Wives. It also contains a printable order form for SmokeDiver shirts and will soon have each member that has completed the course. Also, I'm currently working on the links section that will contain links for anything found in the fire service...including firehouse.com's awesome website. So drop by and take a look...and remember to keep coming by...because the site is growing.

Nick
    Certified Mississippi SmokeDiver
    admin@mssmokediver.com
    http://www.mssmokediver.com
    Though you are gone brother....you are not forgotten. Support your local EMS and Military! God Bless America!

"Smoke Divers?".....OK I know in different parts of the US we call things differently. Maybe you can help on the SD thingie?

Whoops, never mind, I got to your site. Semper Fi to you too!......LOL!

"All gave some...Some gave all!"
    Sept 11th, 2001
    Lest we forget!
    Last edited by FDNYRR; 02-07-2002 at 06:34 PM.
    "All gave some...Some gave all!"
    9/11/01 Lest we forget!
    FDNYRR

no problem FDNYRR...that is why i posted my site...because I believe that Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia smokediver programs are basically the same. I believe Georgia has done away with their program however. Also, if you read about other countries firefighting, Scandinavian Fire Departments have smokedivers which are totally different than ours, ours meaning Mississippi. I plan to have knowledge and information on every type of smokediver in the future, as the site grows. Any input from you guys about what a "smokediver" is in your state would help me quite a bit. you can email that info to info@mssmokediver.com

thanks,

nick
    certified mississippi smokediver
    admin@mssmokediver.com
    http://www.mssmokediver.com
    Though you are gone brother....you are not forgotten. Support your local EMS and Military! God Bless America!

Thread Information