Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Tactical Worksheet

Good day! This is my first kick at this "Forum" thing.
    I am currently reviewing our hall's tactical worksheet format and would like to ask if anyone has one they would like to share. I hate re-inventing the wheel, and would also like to see what others are using. I believe my e-mail is listed. If you have a sheet you would not mind sending, pass it on. If you would like to see the compiled sheets I receive, drop me a line along with your tactical worksheet and I will see to it that you get copies of all of them. I am also interested in worksheets addressing rescue, haz-mat, or any other one you can think of.

TTFN
    Thanks.

Bernt

For hazmat there are several good universal sheets. my company has a large (2'x2')that is mounted in plexi glass that we found somewhere, it has about everything possible on it and with the glass over it a grease pen works very well. so i would check around w/your regional hazmat or @ some chiefs or expo shows. Good Luck
    Member IACOJ & IACOJ EMS Bureau
    New England FOOL
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    As always these are strictly my own opinions and views

MembersZone Subscriber

Have you ever heard of the 201 ICS form, 4 page document which allows and can be used for any type of incident. Usually is on a 11 X 17 paper and folded in half to give you the four pages. It contains, ICS structure, a map you can draw on, resource status, and summary of actions. Can work on big incidents and small alike, though usually the bigger turns into shift plans of many pages.

Can be located off the internet at no cost. If you can not find I can send.

BC Zimmerman

Forum Member

It sounds like the board Shamrock is talking about is the Clemens Incident Management System (IMS). It has both full Fire Rescue & Haz-Mat command formats with tons of info (units staged & assigned, safety concerns - RIT, collapse zone, etc., utility control) plus haz-mat emergency response agency contact numbers (CHEMTREC, Dept. of Defense, Pesticide Hotline, etc.).

It is offered in a plexiglass encased, dry erase command board as well as a binder with tear-out flowcharts that you can attach to your fire report as legal documentation of your actions on the fireground.

If you want to learn more about this system, check out my website at
    www.fire-rescueoutfitters.com & click on the Incident Command link.
    Any questions, just click the e-mail link.

Hope this helps you out. Stay Safe.

Firerescueguy I checked and you are right thats is the board that we have i just had to check for the name.
    Member IACOJ & IACOJ EMS Bureau
    New England FOOL
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    As always these are strictly my own opinions and views

Default WHOA!

I didn't expect such prompt responces! Thanks guys. I will check out the sheet you fellas suggested. I appreciate your help. Thanks again.

Bernt

Another source would be Firefighters Bookstore
    www.firebooks.com

They have a large ICS command board that is virtually useful in any situation.

I also agree that the 201 form would be just as good.

Thread Information