1 door chock
nomex hood tucked inside above webbing
Safety glasses inside
1 Gerber tool
20 feet of webbing
Helmet: 1 Door wedge
2 Sprinkler wedges
Flashlight (avoid Garrity lights; they don't last long and don't hold up well in fires)
Pants: 20 ft of rope
My extrication gloves I leave on the truck. Any other tools I need I grab from the truck. My radio I keep in a radio strap.
1. 2 large wooden door stops.
1. 2 accountability tags
2. 1 LED flashlight
3. 1 20' tubular webbing
4. 2 small rubber sprinkler stops
5. 1 pump operator quick guide sheet
6. 1 mini mag flash light
7. 1 window punch
8. 1 carbon hood
9. radio w/mic
10. 1 knife
11. 1 pair of fire gloves (hanging on coat)
12. 2 pair of safety glasses (1 tinted 1 clear)
1. 50' escape rope with 2 carabiners and 1 small rescue 8 descender
2. 1 Shove knive
3. 1 large rubber door stop
4. 1 small cresent wrench
5. 1 leatherman multi tool
6. 2 pair of medical gloves
7. 1 mulit use spanner wrench with pry end
8. 1 8 ft tubular webbing with two handles tied in each end
1. 1 large ladder carabiner
2. 1 tool holster
3. 1 8 ft piece of webbing with loops tied in each end
I'm an explorer for them. your at 3 right? If your who I'm thinkin of.
No I work for Jefferson City but my buddy is at 3 that's prolly who your thinking of his name is Adam
yea,i love comeing to that station/ shift. i was just there sat night but adam floted
As an explorer, I use my gear often, but usually do not need many of my own tools. Due to the amount of S&R trainings my post does, i tend to pack light.
1. Helmet with faceshield and one mounted LED flashlight
2. Bunker coat with fire gloves, Shelby Extrication gloves, 4' webbing, and safety glasses.
3. Bunker pants with boots.
Any other tools i will need are on our apparatus, so i don't need to carry anything else individually.
Okay so i'm a Jr firefighter this is what I keep in my gear
2 Wooden wedges
1 accountability tag
100 ft of Rope
1 Sharp Knife
A stuffed animal for kids at car accidents or fires
30 Ft of Webbing