Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help

Hey guys please look in the firefighter's forum under the thread need help and see if you can give me any help. It would be greatly appreciated.
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Cool

I know exactly where you are coming from, I went through the same thing with my mom. Your best chance to become a junior is to sit down and reasonably talk with your dad. Tell him how you want to be a FF, and you want some basic skills learned before you join at 18. If you dad thinks you might just be lookin for a quick thrill of course he is going to say no because he is probably passionate about being a firefighter. But, if he knows that you truly want to follow in his footsteps and get some of the skills you need he will allow you to join. If this doesn't work I'd be willing to try and help you some more. Stay safe.
    "A greater love hath no man than this...."

Temporarily/No Longer Active Station7Cadet's Avatar
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

Just wondering did you get your help? I read your post but didn't respond, just wanted to know if you get your help.

Thread Information