Default ATTN: Sutphen Tower owners....I need help.

My volunteer department recently purchased our first ever ladder company apparatus. It is a 1983 Sutphen 95' Tower. Since compartment space is at a premium, I am asking what tools/equipment other departments with Sutphen Towers carry on their units. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

If you have an tool/equipment inventory on file, e-mail it to me at: gibney@nfdc.net.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Greater love hath no man than this; that a man lay down his life for his friends."

John_Ford
    Firehouse.com Guest

15 Truck, Are you anywhere near Harrisburg? They have two Sutphen towers. Dauphin Co. Truck 34 used to have one and then it went to CO. 33 Linglestown. I believe they traded it in on a new tower. Chambers Hill in Dauphin Co. also has/had one. I have one near me that I can go check but can't give you anything off the top of my head.

Forum Member

Cool

We have a 1978 Sutphne Tower that is 85'. In it we have numerous fittinga and adpaters, 2 saws and gas cans, PPV Fan, Spare SCBA bottles. IN the little compt by the hose bed has water thief and 2 manifolds. On the other side we have BLS EMS equip, roll of tar paper and nails, salvage tarps, and a generator..........check us out at www.rossfordfire.com[/URL]
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Thread Information