Unhappy Charlotte/Harrisburg FF died today

Firefighter Josh Earley died today at approx 1:30pm in the Chapel Hill Burn center. He died from injuries sustained in a house fire Monday March 4th.

Josh you will be missed and our prayers are with your family. We salute you for your bravery.
    We give our life daily, some paid some not, but that doesn't make us any less a professional.

I am a firefighter in Statesville, NC Near Charlotte. I did not know Firefighter Earley personally but he was a BROTHER. I mourn for the family, friends, and co- workers that Firefighter Earley left behind. All of you are in my prayers and may God help you deal with your great loss.

God bless you,

Firefighter45

MembersZone Subscriber

The members of the Gamewell Fire Department wishes to express our condolences to the family of Firefighter Josh Earley and to the members of the Charlotte and Harrisburg Fire Departments in your lost. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

MembersZone Subscriber

Just wanted to let the members of Harrisburg and Charlotte know that our thoughts and prayers are with you in the loss of Josh. As always the pain is felt thoughout the entire fire service. This time it hurts a little more since it is so close to home.

Default Condolences to our Lost Brother

I am a memeber of IAFF Local 682 and I wanted to express my heartfelt condolence to the Family and to the CFD family. My prayers are with all of you.

On behalf of the FLINT HILL FIRE DEPT.We send our condolences to the family of our brother firefighter JOSH EARLEY. May GOD be with this family at this time of need.Our prayers are with the HARRISBURG FIRE DEPT.and our brothers at station 27 and the CHARLOTTE FIRE DEPT.We pray that GOD will comfort our hearts until we see our brother again.
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

Default Condolences from Wilmington, Delaware

I would like to send out my condolences to Josh's family, friends, and fellow brothers in North Carolina.

Michael Horgan
    Wilmington Fire Department (Delaware)
    IAFF Local 1590

MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy With Sypamthy

Firefighter Josh Earley died today at approx 1:30pm in the Chapel Hill Burn center. He died from injuries sustained in a house fire Monday March 4th.

On behalf of the Officers and members of the Collingdale Fire Company #1, we wish to express our deepest sympathy to the family, friends and firefighters associated with Firefighter Earley. May God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Forum Member

to the family and friends of firefighter Early,
    i am truely sorry for you r loss.
    I am a firefighter at Skyland Fire Dept. in Bouncombe county NC.
    while i never know ff early a brother gave his life helping others.
    may he rest in peace.
    2197 1-8
    2197 10-8<br />stay safe have fun stay healthy<br />
    nc firefighter/emt-d
    RFB-FTM

Default With Deepest sympathy

To the Family, and all who knew him,

We Grieve with thee.

Our sincerest expression of sympathy and grief.

The Officers and Members of Phoebus Volunteer Fire Company,
    Phoebus, Virginia.

The members of the Cochranton Fire/Ambulance Department, whish to extend our sympathay and prayers to the family and friends of Firefighter Josh Earley. May he rest in peace.

MembersZone Subscriber

The members of the Forsyth Rescue Squad and Griffith Volunteer Fire Department in Winston-Salem NC would also like to express our condolences and to let the family know our thoughts are with them.
    Susan Lounsbury
    Winston-Salem Rescue Squad
    Griffith Volunteer FD

Forum Member

My deepest condolences to the family, close friends and fellow crew members of Firefighter Josh Earley. I am sure that he will be sadly missed by all that had the pleasure to have met him. My thoughts are with you all at this very painful time.

Sprinkle (UK)

It is with deep saddness that I read of the death my brother from N.C. I know he put up a coragious fight after suffering injuries in a house fire. I offer a prayer to Firefighter Earley's family and also to the Charlotte and Harrisburg Fire Department's during there time of grief. His name will not be forgotten as he will join hundreds of other hero's who have given the ultimate sacrafice doing the service they were truley called to do. Brother Earley's name will be proudly be placed on the memorial in Emmitsburg MD. for the nation to know till the end of time that he did not die in vain but died a true hero protecting the lives of the community he so proudly served.

Roger Groves
    Longview Fire Department
    Longview, Tx

As this was announced to the membership of Western Wake Fire Rescue last night at our business meeting, our thoughts, prayers and coldolences are with the Earley, Harrisburg and Charlotte FD Families.

I have just received word that a processional will be from Chapel Hill back to FF's Earley's home in Midland, NC today, passing by Harrisburg Sta. 1 and CFD Sta. 27.

May our brother rest in peace and come to be in comfort with all of the brothers that have gone before him.

Shevais M. Shrum
    Carolinas Fire Page 7021
    Western Wake Fire Rescue 401
    Shevais M. Shrum
    Western Wake Fire Rescue

On behalf of the Fuquay-Varina Fire Deparment, I would like to offer my deepest condolences to the family of Firefighter Josh Earley, The Harrisburg Fire Department, and The Charlotte Fire Department. Our thoughts and prays are with you during this saddest of times.

Lt. Bob Grubbs
    Fuquay-Varina Fire Department
    Fuquay-Varina, Norht Carolina

Forum Member

On behalf of the Upper Hominy Fire & Rescue Department, I wish to pass along our condolences and prayers to the Charlotte Fire Department and the Harrisburg Fire Department, as well as the family of Josh Earley. It is a sad day when one of our Brothers does not come home, but goes to his final home in the line of duty. May God Bless all of you.

I am sure the memories of Josh will last forever in your hearts and minds.

Benjamin Lunsford
    Captain, Training & Rescue
    Upper Hominy Fire Rescue
    Candler, NC
    Tell me, I will forget. Show me, I will remember. Involve me, I will understand.

On behalf of Greensboro Engine #17, 1st Platoon, we are offering our deepest condolences to the family of Firefighter Josh Earley, the Harrisburg Fire Department, and the Charlotte Fire Department and all of our brothers who are grieving at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this saddest of times.
    Captain Timothy G Pitts
    Greensboro Fire Department
    Engine 17, 1st Platoon

On behalf of the Stony Hill Fire Department, I wish to express my condolences to the family of Josh Earley, both at home and at the fire station. You are not alone in your sorrow. The community, the state, and the nation lost another hero yesterday, we all share his loss with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. The world needs more men like Josh Earley...

Captain Mason Dorsett
    Stony Hill Fire Department
    Wake Forest, NC

Unhappy josh

Our hearts are with our brother and his family. From the town of Belmont, NH and Lakeside Ambulance.

The members of the Fairchance Fire Department would like to offer our deepest condolences to the family of Firefighter Josh Earley, The Harrisburg and The Charlotte Fire Department. Our thoughts and prays are with you.

Fairchance Fire Department
    Fairchance, PA
    Fire Fighter
    Vince Curry

Unhappy

Josh I will miss coming to 27 and talking to you, You were a great firefighter and a great emt. May god watch over you for eternity, You will be in my prayers. My deepest condolences to your family,HVFR and CFD

MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy Loss of a Brother

On behalf of the North Charleston Fire Department, I express my deepest sympathies to the family and friends of FF Josh Earley. Our prayers are with you in this time of grief.

Sincerely,
    Grant Mishoe, Captain
    Engine Co.#7 NCFD
    Editor
    www.sconfire.com

FROM THE MEMBERS AT THE YADKINVILLE FIRE DEPT,we would like to give the family,and the men and women who worked with him our prayers and deepest sympathie in this hard time.
    ALAN DUNN

MembersZone Subscriber

Default With Deepest Sympathy

Our thoughts and prayers are with the familes and friends of these fallen hereos. May they rest in peace. "Sleep my brothers and peace be with you".
    Robert Repasky, Asst. Chief
    Sayre Fire Department
    Sayre Pennsylvania

Thread Information