Unhappy Pompey NY Fire / LODD

This has just been confirmed on the local news, WTVH 5 out of Syracuse NY. There was a multi-alarm fire in Pompey NY this evening around 8:00pm. Numerous mutual aid departments responded. The second floor of the building collapsed onto the first floor where there were up to 3 firefighters fighting the fire. As of the 11:00pm news, there were 2 firefighters removed from the building deceased(LODD). The other firefighter is still missing in the building. They have not released any other information on this story. May GOD BLESS THE FIREFIGHTERS FAMILIES. REST IN PEACE BROTHERS.
    (((my post=my opinion)))

Unhappy Updated info on Pompey Fire...2 LODD.

This has just been confirmed on the local news, WTVH 5 out of Syracuse NY. There was a multi-alarm fire on Sweet Road in Pompey NY this evening around 8:00pm. Numerous mutual aid departments responded. The second floor of the building collapsed onto the first floor where there were up to 3 firefighters from the Manlius FD fighting the fire. As of the 11:00pm news, there were 2 firefighters removed from the building deceased(LODD). The third firefighter is at the hospital in fair condition. They have not released any other information on this story. May GOD BLESS THE FIREFIGHTERS FAMILIES. REST IN PEACE BROTHERS.

You can read additional information on this at my other post on the LODD message board by clicking the following link.
    NY Fire claims 2 FF LODD
    Last edited by redneck1174; 03-08-2002 at 09:49 AM.
    (((my post=my opinion)))

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families,friends, and brother firefighters for the loss of two Brother Firefighters from Manlius.

My heart and Those of my family go out to those saddened by the loss of two of our brothers. May God bless them and take our fallen comrades into his home where they can be safe and guide us forever.

Unhappy Sorry for your loss

Our Police Department is sorry to hear about the loss of 2 of your brother firefighters.Most of the Officers knew the 2 Firefghters that were killed in the line of duty.Our hearts go out to the family,friends,and brother firefighters of all agencies involved.With deep sympathy.

Todd Creller
    Chief
    Jordan Police Dept.
    Todd D. Creller
    Chief
    Jordan Police Dept.

Unhappy May God Keep You At This Time

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I write this.Although I did not personally know these brave firefighters,as a brother firefighter I know we are all family. I offer my sincerest prayers and thoughts to the families and brother firefighters in their loss.It seems that we are losing firefighters at an alarming rate these days,but all we can do is offer our prayers to the survivors.God Bless You All.

Thread Information