Default FDNY & NYPD Tribute

"FACES OF THE BRAVE"

Last October I submitted to the FDNY, NYPD, PAPD & EMTs plus the (National & Local Offices of the IAFF) for their review 20"x30" "Faces of the Brave" Tribute Artwork (Three Firemen raising the American Flag at the World Trade Center that included the individual portrait of all 400+ Rescue Workers killed on September 11th). Many of the surviving family members and widows consider the "Faces of the Brave" artwork to be the best and higest quality WTC Tribute Artwork created.

To make a very long story as short as possible, I am now six months later and I am "still" trying to locate the remaining widows and surviving family members so they can approve the artwork so that I can offer the artwork to the public. It is my intention that 100% of the net-proceeds will be donated to the surviving families. I am currently "networking" with various bereavement groups of widows to distribute copies of the artwork to the surviving family members; however, the progress is "very" slow.

If you are a surviving family member and/or widow of one of the Rescue Workers killed on September 11th, please contact me immediately so that I can send you a sample of the artwork for your inspection and approval. If you know any of the other surviving family members and/or widows, please tell them about this project and request that they contact me immediately.

This artwork is not yet available for purchase, but if you would like to reserve a copy, please fill-out the online reservation form. Also remember to "read" and "sign" the Tribute Site Guest Book.

You can view the artwork online at the website: "Faces of the Brave"

If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact me Toll-Free at 1-866-272-8332

Thank you for your consideration.

Randy Soard
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    rsoard@hotmail.com
    "Faces of the Brave" Tribute Artwork
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Randy Soard
    rsoard@hotmail.com
    http://www.bravefaces.com
    "Faces of the Brave"
    World Trade Center Tribute Artwork

Thread Information