Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air Bags

Question Air Bags

I had a conversation with my Chief the other day and he indicated that our department will be looking into purchasing some airbags for our new rescue truck. Since it has been some time since I have worked with airbags, how about some input here on what brands you like and what are the current feelings on low-pressure vs. high-pressure???
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Definitely take a look at the Resqtek Line of NT airbags. High pressure, hi-lifting heights and high capacity, they're unique. Very stable when stacked as you're able to lock them together with a threaded connector. My department just received ours last week, to replace an old Paratech system.

Forum Member

Check out TNT high-pressure bags. I wouldn't go low pressure unless you were going to upright Tractor-trailers, or something like that.

Thanks for the referral Kbud! The NT ResQ Bags can be found the following link:
    http://www.resqtekinc.com

Have a good day.

Metal, I would recommend the Paratech High Pressure. I would caution you on the rescue teq system.

Call Perry Twp. Lake Cty. Ohio for info regarding a recent air bag demo. I won't say who the company was but they cause damage to a fire truck after trying to lift it and a bag popped out.

Thread Information