Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I work at a paid on call department in California and am currently midway through paramedic school right now(just about to finish up ACLS to be exact). I've been testing to get on with a full time paid department for about a year and a half now with no luck, so I've decided to move on to becoming a medic while I still can. In the meantime I'm still plugging away at trying to get a job while I have time(3 jobs and paramedic school don't leave you with much time to test!). Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, thanks.
    Last edited by FirefighterMike; 03-19-2002 at 07:25 PM.

Default greetings fellow smoke eaters

Hi,
    I'm a career firefighter in Jonesboro, AR. Also involved with the Bono Fire Protection District during my off days, where I serve as Training officer. I am currently a HazMat tech with Jonesboro and an adjunct instructor with the Arkansas Fire Academy.
    Marty Hamrick
    Firefighter/ Haz Mat Tech
    Jonesboro Fire Department
    Local 3718

Thumbs up

FIREFIGHTER MIKE,

DON'T GET DISCOURAGED!YOUR DAY IS COMING!!YOUR IN THE ENHANCEMENT STAGE OF YOUR GREAT CAREER! I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LIFE AND FORTUNE!
    MY MOTTO:"AS LONG AS I LOOK UP-I CAN'T GO WRONG!"
    P.S.H-TOWN CAN ALWAYS USE A FIREFIGHTER LIKE YOU!!(WITH HEART)

M.CHENEVERT

Thanks for the replies. I haven't gotten discouraged at the process yet, I took a break at applying for a couple months for the beginning of paramedic school and am starting to test again. My interview is something I have to work on, I always pass them, but not good enough to advance me past the interview. But I'm getting some outside help and practicing that a lot more now, so I can't wait until my next interview to see my improvement and move on to the next step. Thanks again for the encouragment.

Thread Information