HELLO,

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE. I AM A NEW USER TO THIS SITE. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF. I AM A VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER FOR DEPTFORD TOWNSHIP, DEPTFORD NJ, STATION 9-2. I HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRE SERVICE FOR APPROX. FOUR YEAR'S. I ENJOY IT ALOT. I STARTED OUT AS A JUNIOR FIREFIGHTER AT THE AGE OF 16 AND TURNED SENIOR MEMBER AT THE AGE OF 18. I HAVE TAKEN FIREFIGHTER 1 AND SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED IT. I HAVE ALSO TAKEN, EMERGENCY RESPONSE TO TERRISIOM, HAZ-MAT, I-100, AND SOME OTHER COURSES. I AM PLAINING TO TAKE EXTRICATION 1,2,AND 3, CONFINED SPACE, MORE COURSES ON HAZ-MAT AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE TO TERRISIOM AND SEVERAL OTHER'S. LITTLE BACK GROUND ON MY STATION AND DISTRICT: DEPTFORD STARTED WITH EIGHT STATION'S, DEPTFORD HAD THE FIRST PAID CHIEF IN GLOUCESTER COUNTY. ONCE THE CHIEF GOT IN OFFICE, HE COMBINED EIGHT STATION'S TO FOUR BATTALION'S. CURRENTLY MY STATION HAS A KME RESCUE PUMPER (SECOND RESCUE IN THE TOWNSHIP), AMERICAN LAFRANCE TOWER LADDER MID MOUNT, AND LOOKING FOR A SECOND ENGINE. WE ALOS HAVE TWO MARINE BOAT'S, CANTEEN, AND FOAM TRAILER. BESIDES THE FIRE SERVICE, I CURRENTLY WORK AT BALLY TOTAL FITNESS AS A LIFEGUARD. I LIKE TO SWIM, PLAY MY PSX, DIVE MY NEW 2000 DODGE DACOTA, AND HANG AROUND. I WILL END MY SAYING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT AROUND FIRE DEPARTMENT HOMEPAGE GO TO :WWW.DEPTFORDFD.ORG I HOPE TO CHAT TO SOME PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME