Thread: The Subway Diet

Talking The Subway Diet

Has anyone other than me tried the Subway Diet?
    I have and have lost 49 pounds over the course of a year and gotten control of my hunger.
    I feel great and am now able to do more for the fire company and my family.
    I can actually exercise now and my blood pressure is almost normal.
    Just curious.
    These are my ideas and thoughts.

Temporarily/No Longer Active
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

Hey Clay Henry, lol, I would try it but I live in the booney's and I don't live near a Subway, but I would like to try it becasue I ain't so little around the middle.

www.subway.com is the website you can look at to get an idea about the diet. Once you read about it, you can follow it on your own by getting the stuff from the local market or on your farm. (just kidding dude)
    Write to me and I'll be glad to help you. It's the first diet I tried that works for me.
    Good luck!
    These are my ideas and thoughts.

MembersZone Subscriber

Yes, I tried it and I'm still doing it. I lost 15 lbs right away, and felt great. It has been hard sometimes to stay with it. I've been able to maintain my weight, but it takes time. Hope this helps.

MembersZone Subscriber

I never tried the subway diet, and I have tried to loose weight for quite a while. Right now I am on the Atkins diet and have had pretty good sucess with it. I tried Slim Fast and it didn't work for me. I stay away from carbs, white flour, sugar, starches, and such. I eat all the meat and fish I want, and green vegetable without any sugar used in the process.

So far I've lost 12 pounds in the last 10 days and feel better, have more energy, and my blood pressure is coming back down to normal. Good luck with your diets and I hope whatever you guys (and gals) try works for ya.

Ed
    I.A.C.O.J.-Member

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits".-Albert Einstien

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle

Guys, there is a lot of talk here about a "Diet".. the one thing I try to stress to my guys is that A "Diet" is temporary... in order to loose weight and keep it off you have to change your lifestyle and your overall diet (refering to all the food you eat) is just one part....

Thread Information