Default kids bunker gear

i remember seeing a real nomax set of kids bunker gear along time ago does anybody know were i can buy some for my little brother?....thanks

Sr. Information Officer

Arrow

I don't think they're real Nomex....that would make them rather expensive. However, The Roberts Company has something available on-line at the following address:

http://www.firecatalog.com/jackets/

Or, you can call them at 1-800-729-1482

Good luck!

Forum Member

Question

Our Designs has some kind of a kids' fire gear play set...
    Try www.ourdesigns.com

Temporarily/No Longer Active
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

I too am looking for the same thing but I don't know the internet address to get them, but I do know that they are very very expensive!

District Chief
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

MembersZone Subscriber

Wink

I purchased two sets of kids bunker gear for my 6 and 8 year old boys from Gall's Catalog out of Lexington, KY. They have various options from individual pants, coats, etc. to complete sets including a red "gear bag". Both my kids love the gear and I am thinking about having them report to our next recruit class the first day they recieve their gear so the boys can show the recruits how to bunker out under the stop watch!!!!!!!!

Forum Member
    Waynesboro, VA, possibly relocating to Virginia Beach in the near future!

SquadCapt, I wish I'da had some when I was little, I might be able to do it a little quicker now.
    Last night, I learned to check your suspenders before pulling the pants up. Racking yourself while getting dressed to go to a call when your riding front seat on the ladder truck doesn't exactly feel like the greatest thing in the world, and then all the while going down the road I'm trying to fix it and trying to work the Federal at the same time. I finally figured it out, and I got it fixed right after I marked us on location. Now I make sure the straps are set right every time I set it out by the truck!
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

MembersZone Subscriber

LOL, Jr. I've been in this business for 25 years and on more than one occassion have found myself singing soprano because of those blasted suspenders, usually while coming out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night. Something to be said for the old day boots we used to wear. My oldest son asked me to "time" him that Christmas afternoon, after he played with his new gear that morning. He's been wearing me out ever since! Don't woory about crossing the straps over, Jr. Anybody who tells you they've never had a similar experience is either tellin' a fib or their trucks have cobwebs on them from lack of runs.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default youch

ROFLMAO! OH man, I hate it when that 0300 alarm activation comes in and you go running (ok, more like barely walking) into the bays, jump into the boots, pull the trousers up, and they just won't make it! Heh heh....been there, done that.

Stay Safe,
    CS
    "The more we sweat in training, the less we bleed in battle."

Forum Member
    Waynesboro, VA, possibly relocating to Virginia Beach in the near future!

The bad thing was, it was at about 6 PM! LOL! Now I take those 5 extra seconds to check those straps before each and every run!!!
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

Thread Information