Default Can a a forum viewer trim the forum fat???

Is there a way to customize which threads are available to be viewed? I might not be making much sense, but I'll try. Here's the deal, quite frankly I don't want to spend an hour sifting through post after post on what color is your gear, can you wear pagers in school, do they let you ride on the truck, just to get to what seems like the one or two posts that are worth a crap anymore. There will be 7 or 8 pages of threads, and I'd venture to say 95% I don't even check because it's a waste of time. It would be cool if you could check certain forums, not just by going to each individual forum and only those forums would show up on the new posts page. Of course there may already be a way to do that, I've just been too busy thread-sifting to find it...
    ...if you put the handline in the right spot, you won't have to jump out the window...
    -Andy "Nozzles", SQ18, 9-11-01

Administrator

You can do some restricting by going to your control panel and setting it up to view only certain categories...but there's really not many ways to pre-screen all threads.

WT

Thumbs up

cutting down on the categories is what I want to do! You guys rock! Go webteam!

Whoops, pause the praise, how do I cut down on categories? I found the whole subscribed forums, but I wasn't seeing where I could edit which forums I would see when I click new posts...
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 04-01-2002 at 06:28 PM.
    ...if you put the handline in the right spot, you won't have to jump out the window...
    -Andy "Nozzles", SQ18, 9-11-01

Thread Information