Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Arrow From Australia to the US

Hi I am a Firefighter from Australia, my wife and I are going to the US for the month of November this year and we are looking for a few clues on places to visit, I have been a firefighter for 25 years and live in Melbourne Australia.

Ben.Franklin.

Well Mr. Franklin you really must see what has happened to your fair city of Philadelphia over the last 200 years. You might be amazed.

If you're coming to the right coast, let me know. Will be glad to show you around Philly.
    Steve Dragon
    FFII, Fire Instructor II, Fire Officer I, Fire Appartus Driver Operator Certified
    Volunteers are never "off duty".
    http://www.bufd7.org

Talking From OZ to the US

Steve
    We have a flight to the East Coast first and have no idea what to see or where to go, nothing is pre booked as I have found this is the best way to go. If you like one place you can stay as long as you like or if you don't like it you can move on. We were thinking of getting a 30 day rail pass with Amtrak so that we can move around abit. My real name is Brian Franklin but for some strange reason I have had the nickname of Ben nearly all of my life.

Thanking you Ben

Thread Information