Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello all,

I am a new member on this sight. I am a female student at a University in California. I am graduating this semester finally.
    I am currently working for a professor at the university. He is studying the stress that a firefighter endures and the effects that it has on a marital relationship. I was wondering if anyone on this sight might have any information or links to help in this research subject? Any information related to this subject would greatly be appreciated. Feel free to send information to my email address steponmebfres@aol.com With this research project, the professor hopes to help firefighters as well as their families with the stress that is often bestowed upon them.
    I also must say that I have always had the utmost respect for firefighters and the risks that they take for their job. I have always respected firefighters and after Sept 11th...it only increased the respect in a very large way. Thank you to all the firefighters that have risked and continue to risk your lives for others.
    Last edited by steponmeb; 04-02-2002 at 11:51 PM.

Thread Information