Forum Member

Thumbs down

An example of 2 people that shouldn`t be anywhere near a firehouse....pretty sad.

MembersZone Subscriber

losers
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

1) they r losers and shouldnt have been excepted to the fire service
    2) they r, like ALL arsonists, lolife maget pieces of **** and deserve to be set on fire while having a stake shoved up their asses
    3) they deserve it NO persentage, or whatever they were do it for, is worth the life safety risk that they caused by being pyromaniac loser ****s
    4) they give firefighters and teens a bad name and a bad rap

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS

Temporarily/No Longer Active
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

I thought hat I was a good example of a bad cadet, but they take the cake! They are bunch of losers, that is something that could have killed someone, I hope that none of the people on these forums would ever think of something like! I hope that they do time for doing something stupid like and giving all cadets a bad name.

Forum Member

Originally posted by litlrudy20
    4) they give firefighters and teens a bad name and a bad rap
    That's about it...

Forum Member
    Waynesboro, VA, possibly relocating to Virginia Beach in the near future!

Angry

I think that if they were around here, I probably would have given them a swift kick to the testicles...
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

Forum Member

"Unfortunately it will probably prevent them from ever becoming firefighters," he said.
    I dunno- sounds like the fire service dodged a bullet to me! Weeding these two out before they graduate to torching structures AND before they could become actual firefighters sounds pretty fortunate to me!

The investigation into the fires began March 24 after Thornton police stopped Maxwell and gave him a ticket for improper use of an oscillating light. Arnold said Maxwell used a volunteer firefighter's flashing blue light improperly.
    Now THERE's a shock. Kudos to the cops for giving a damn.

Angry

In my town, my advisors had to fight to keep our explorer post with the fire department. We try to be as good as can be possible and we have held up our good title. When something like this happens, even if it isn't our post, it makes people think about what if it were our post. It is so stupid that these teens went out and set fires- especially when they know the harm that they can do. It really disappoints me when I see things like this because it makes ALL explorers/jr firefighters look bad. It makes us look as if we are just little kids running around with fire gear. I don't want to be seen like that and I bet others wouldn't want to be seen like that either. I just hope that people take in consideration that everyone is different, and MOST of us have brains in our heads taking the emergency services as seriously as it can be taken. To me the fire house is an amazing way to learn about something I love to do. I am blessed to be able to be in such a group as well as having the advisors that I do because they fight tooth and nail to get us included, even to watch. I am also glad that I know personally each and every one of our 18 someodd members in our post and they all have the respect for the profession. Hopefully this will also open up other ppls eyes and see what can happen when u screw around with the FD.

~*Kim*~
    LCFD Explorer
    9/11 FDNY NYPD We will never forget you. Thank you for protecting us.

Forum Member

I posted this article in hopes that the young FUTURE LEADERS of the fire service wouldnt follow the same path as these clowns. It seems that the future of the fire service is secure, judging from the posts of MOST of the Jr's, cadets. explorers etc. Keep your yaps shut and your ears open. Dont run your blue/red/green/amber purple light when you arent supposed to. Dont even JOKE about lighting fires. At your young age, you should be commended for entering one of the noblest callings in the world, that of a FIREFIGHTER. Just dont get big heads and have a great career, be it fulltime OR volunteer.

I agree with litlrudy20 ...I don't know if i'd have put it into such foul language, BUT you're obviously really passionate about what you do.

Thread Information