Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Post Firehouse Pranks

Im looking for ideas of some pranks to do at my firehouse. A veteran FF at my station has been settin me up pretty good and I want to get him back and the whole station for that matter cause they all help him too. I dont want to mess with turnout gear but anything else that you guys have done in the past would be most appreciated.
    "ladders don't put out fires! water puts out fires! Engine companies rule!"
    LHFD Sta. 3 E-202

if he sleeps there at night, stick the high pressure air bags inbetween his mattresses. once he is asleep, inflate them and watch him roll of the bed! or another one is go to a junkyard and get some broken up glass, and go the the subjects car, roll down his window, and spread the glass on the ground to make it look like his window is busted out. if he goes inside to tell somebody, clean it up and roll up the window. or one other is take some oxygen tubing and run it on the hose in the toilet (take the lid off, and its the hose that comes up and curves back down) and find a way to slip the oxygen tubing onto it, and route the tubing down beside the seat, or somewhere, so that when he flushes the toilet, it will we him and it will look like he ****ed in his pants. one last one is to wrap swran wrap around the toilet seat.

Where do I begin?....

First off, find this offending Mutts Boxer shorts,or Briefs, just a pair of his Dirty Drawers, especially look for ones with Skid Marks in them, then hang them right underneath Old Glory on the station flagpole!

Secondly, I know you do not want to mess with someones gear, but fill his boots with water. The worst he could get is wet feet and miss the fire! (only do this if you are running more than 3 people on your engine and he is NOT the Driver!)

Third, Go to his bunk, take the bar that holds the mattress up completely off, so when the Mutt goes to hop in his rack, it goes str8 to the floor!

Fourth, go to the station parking lot, find as many small pebbles as you can. Take the pebbles and fill the Wheel covers on his POV. when he drives off, it will sound like he ran over a Washing Machine!

Fifth, find the Mutts Shampoo bottle in his locker or wherever, FILL IT WITH HAIR REMOVER!

Man the list could go on......there is a website Devoted to this type of thing. Do an internet search for "REVENGE and PRACTICAL JOKES!"
    Lastly, I say "Mutt" generally, I am not referring to the Firefighter who will be the BUTT of these jokes.
    You Waste your time, YOUR LINE IS MINE!

i wouldnt touch the hair remover one. try the Flag pole,mattress bar one, and the oxygen tube/toilet, or the air bag one first

One that was posted in an earlier thread along these lines: get a pair of crotchless or thong panties and put them on the guys turnout pants, then roll the pants back over the boots. when you get a call he probably wont notice it and just have a camera ready!
    Member IACOJ & IACOJ EMS Bureau
    New England FOOL
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    As always these are strictly my own opinions and views

Forum Member

If you have a pole in your fire station try this one, catch him under the pole and pour a bucket of water on him. And one that i've doen well we wont go there,lol. Um Switch his boots out with bigger ones or smaller. if he sleeps at the station , get a cup of warm water and stick his finger in it, its supposed to make them pee on there self. i had a guy set up for that once but didnt get the chance to go through with it, even put plastic over the mattress so it woulnt get wet and he never paid any attention to it
    "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

Thread Information