Forum Member

Angry Hate is a strong word... but this constitutes it

Now I would hate to complain... but I hate GUESTS! They bother me, I mean, not that they post, well kinda, but the fact that they are not registered. They can say anyhting and get away with it and I cannot reply to them in any other way, try to seek any other type of information, and that sort of stuff. I mean it takes about 3 minutes to register, and then you can be done with it! So please, do it, do it. Just do it (NIKE)! lol. I mean it just bothers me that I cannot pm these people, or anything, I can't even really carrry on a conversation necessarily cause will they ever be back? Thanks.

I am hopeing that the power o'might WEBTEAM, will maybe disable this.
    Last edited by rfcmitch; 04-06-2002 at 08:22 PM.
    Firefighter/EMT Mitch Cowen
    Hose Co. 1 1st Lieutenant
    Randolph Fire Co. Inc

Forum Member

Lots of people start here as guests to see what it's all about. After they read messages like yours, they won't bother to come back.

thanks...

Forum Member

Well ya know, I think it would be hard to see what its all about if your not a full member, and can meet people and talk to them on AOL, MSN or whatever. Cause you don't get to try things out all the time. And this should be one cause what if somebody comes in and bashes us under a guest status. Well then they could register, and we would never know it was them, even though they might hit you right where it hurts. If I scare them a way, too bad. I wish more people would come on the forums. But I would hope to god that one persons attitude does not change their minds.
    Randolph Fire Co. Inc

Temporarily/No Longer Active
    Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

Right on, Mitch!

District Chief

Default Close the Thread

Again.... another childish thread that needs to be closed by the webteam...please
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

IACOJ Agitator

Ummm...I may be dumb, but how does a guest post? I didn't think the software allowed unregistered users to post.

If you are referring to OLD posts that say "guest" by people's names, that is just a database/software error because many of those people are in fact registered.

Webteam: Correct me if I am wrong.

Captstanm1: I'll second you on that.

Forum Member

Oh heave it capt. You want to hear childish? Go into the freaking Paid guys forum and read some Volunteer oFficers commanindg paid morons. Now that is something interesting to read.
    Randolph Fire Co. Inc

Pittsville Volunteer Fire EMS Rescue Department, Inc. Pittsville MD "Pittsville Pride"

Mitch, I got your back on this one, don't take this mess from anyone, I think that the guests should sign up and this thread not be a threat to the guests but an invintation, please sign up! About the paid firefighters complaining about the volunteer firefighters, WAHHH! Get over it!

IACOJ Agitator

You two need to grow up. I'm sure you'll both make excellent firefighters someday. Both of your signatures talk about professionalism, but neither of you show it on these boards.

Ok, thanks for the insight, please refer to the email I have sent you to get my true feelings, that pretty much sums up the way I feel about you.

Forum Member

Default BRATS

Ryan "Vice President" of the Pittsville Md. F.D. CADETS and Mitchell "The old salt" of Randolph New York, BOTH need to be taken out behind their respective firehouses and get SPANKED by their mommy and or daddy. Firefighters have long memories and you two BRATS are well on your way to short career in the fire service. You are embarrassing to yourselves and your Departments. Its a good thing that the Vice President "has your back" Mitch. We wouldnt want a "moron paid guy" doing anything "moronic" to you. I am sure the REAL members of your departments are quite proud of your disrespectful tone and the GREAT LIGHT that is now shining over p-ville and Randolph. It looks like you have a wonderful future ahead of you...I can hear it now ...."Would you like fries with that order sir"?
    Last edited by MIKEYLIKESIT; 04-06-2002 at 11:11 PM.

Forum Member

I normally do not post on this forum, but was given a heads up from a Brother...just for the record, he is a Volunteer!

Adze is correct..any post that occured prior to the change in the software will show up as "guest", instead of doing a litle research, someone decided to spout off.

Mitch-rfd-ny...your line in your signature... **** off IAFF members...now that's real mature. FYI... you have just insulted the memories of the 343 IAFF members who made the ultimate sacrifice at Ground Zero, the Worcester 6, the Keokuk 3, The Pittsburgh 3, the Vendome 9 and every other IAFF member who died in the line of duty.

Congratulations....you have become a PUP!

posted by Station7Cadet...Thanks, I have clicked on the link and I am trying to talk my mom into buying it for me! Thanks.

Don't have your Mommy waste her money and buy you the books Report from Ground Zero and 3000 Degrees...since you agree with Mitch, we would not want to see you corrupted by reading about the heroism of IAFF members
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 04-06-2002 at 11:43 PM.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Amen brothers Gonzo and Mikey. mitch and station that is very mature of you -- my 6 year old sister is more mature then that. If either of you two were on my department I'd probably smack ya upside the head for such disrespect. people like you are why mostly cadets/explorers are disliked/hated by regular firefighters, and at most of times other cadets and explorers. I was a cadet for 2 years, I just recently moved up to a Probie, and in those two years, I showed nothing but respect and admiration for firefighters, both IAFF and Vollie.

If you don't like IAFF because they are paid for their services or whatever whacked reason you don't like it, then write a letter and complain to them, dont act like little jackasses on a public forum, that is merely embarrassing and humiliating yourselves on a world stage.

And as for the guests bashing us, though it isn't nice, the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of the United States gives them (tho how wrong they are for it) the right to do so. So as someone told me, just shut up and eat the sh*t life throws at you.

Grow up, I'm sure if your advisors read this you wouldn't be "vice president" of your cadet program for very long, go grow up then come back here and post some semi-intellegent posts.

MembersZone Subscriber

Ok.I gotta vent here.this post put me over the edge I've read & tolerated posting by both of you in the past but this did it for me so now I must VOICE MY OPINION .#1. Station7 & Mitch... YOUR WAY OUT OF LINE ON HERE!! #2 This is for mitch Where do you get the B***S to say **** the IAFF??? WHO ARE YOU!??!! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE? YOUR JUST A PUNK FIRE CADET! IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DONT TOLERATE PUNKS LIKE YOU, WE HEAR ANY OF OUR CADETS DISRESPECT ANY TYPE OF FIREFIGHTER HE GETS REPRIMANDED..THERE IS NO REASON FOR A CADET TO HAVE ANY HATE TOWARDS CAREER FIREFIGHTERS..HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE FIRE DEPARTMENT? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS? DONT KIDS HAVE MANNERS ANYMORE? IM 17 YEARS OLD AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OLDER FIREMEN ON MY DEPARTMENT..OR ANY DEPARTMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WILL TEACH YOU AND SHOW YOU SO YOU CAN BE A GOOD FIREFIGHTER ONE DAY..BUT GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY SHOULD ANYONE WASTE THERE TIME WITH A PUNK LIKE YOU? ok...NOW...#3 STATION7CADET..Why must you flood the forums with USELESS NONSENSE POSTS?!?! Please.. Enlighten me? All you do is WONDER WONDER WONDER...I WONDER WHAT YOUR PAGERS SOUND LIKE? I WONDER This ..PLEASE THINK OF AN INTELLIGENT TOPIC...How about Training exercises? or maybe.. find out what kinds of classroom type drills other cadets do.. And some of your replys to posts.. I had to put my old pair of hip boots on it was getting so deep.. Sorry if I come off to harsh but take a look at yourself guys.. You say you dont want other cadets making a bad name for you guys.. but what are you doing? Making people praise us??? I dont think so!!
    Last edited by Engine58; 04-07-2002 at 12:02 AM.
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Administrator

Default Thread Closed

Guests cannot post here. No one can post or reply to a message without being registered.

Personal attacks against any forum member or guest will not be tolerated in any regard.

Thank you
    WebTeam

Thread Information