Default Fire alarm and sprinks

I am developing a lesson plan for new recruits (and some not so new) on fire alarm systems and sprinkler systems. Anybody have some decent electronic diagrams to import into Powerpoint?
    I have had no responses on the other post, hope this might generate some!
    Thanks,
    Jake

capt jake,
    sorry I couldn't hang around to talk about flahover simulation but I was working and we had a couple of runs.
    I am not an expert as far as automatic alarm systems go but if you want i will check with our fire safety section and see what they have. They are responsible for building compliance inspections and plan assessments. Whilst i understand that our building codes are different, as are our methods of construction, I will get what info i can if that would help.

Default addition

ps it is 1150 in Australia and I am looking after my young son (20 months) tomorrow while my wife works and before a night shift so i will be logging off soon. will check up on your response soon. Mav

Thanks, Mav.

Try Factory Mutual Insurance out of RI. They are free and have lots of stuff for fire training. It saves them claims if we save the building. Try contacting the Ohio State Outreach Program through the state fire academy. I just took the 8 hour sprinkler course they offer. The instructor was a drone but the material was great. Jason A Casey

Default Alarms and sprinklers

Capt.Jake, still working. Our ANZAC day holiday was this week and I've had no responses from our fire safety section (day work firies) so hopefully I will have something for u soon. mav

District Chief

Jake,

Also try Grinnell Sprinklers. Additionally, I believe the IFSTA Sprinkler manual has good diagrams in it. You could scan them in and then import them to your presentation.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Thread Information