Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default OK, so I'm NOT a FF or in Emerg Svcs...

hope i'm not busting any parties here.LOL

i'm a ff's wife...and have been involved w/the service since before we ever married. that's going on about 8yrs or so now. i haven't found too many places on the net for spouses or sig others of ff's and emergency service workers either...and so i'm here.

i'm the odd ball, an accountant, in the family because dh comes from a history of being in the service...both grandfathers were ff's, grandmother was a ff/emt, mother is a nat'l reg'd paramedic, and so is his brother. father was a ff for many years...and now there's dh. and our son appears eager to follow the family tradition and he's not quite 2...but have loved the fire house and trucks from the time he could walk/run!LOL

anyway...i ramble a bit...but wanted to add how much i appreciate all of you...everywhere who give your all each and every day. it makes me feel like i'm part of a very special family.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Welcome aboard!!

There aren't any rules around here that say you have to be a card-carrying firefighter to participate in the forums. The family of firefighters extends beyond those that actually fight fire--sounds like you fit the bill. If it wasn't for MY wife, I don't know what I'd do. She's as much a part of the fire service as I am.
    Bryan Beall
    Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Welcome,
    I'm sooooo glad you joined in, I'm new here too...
    Laurabell

Thread Information