Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default FDIC - How was it?

To those who went to the FDIC in Indy, what did you think? How were the classes and the exhibits?

P.P.

Lots of stuff, too much to see actually. Spent almost 2 days walking it and that wasn't enough, didn't see everything. Vendors stuck in every hallway, nook and cranny of the place. Kind of a rip that there are no one or 2 day passes. You had to pay $45 for one or 3 day exhibit pass. I didn't get to any classes like I had hoped, maybe next year. All the bars were busy too...go figure

Thumbs up

This was my first attendance at FDIC and I must say I was truley impressed. Been to many fire dept conventions and this one was definitely top notch. Also attended the Ray Downey award dinner. Not a dry eye in the place by the end. I was very honored to be surrounded by so many of my brothers and sisters. An incredible experience.

Stay low

well i just have too say this was my first time at fdic and i was so excited. i loved it the guys from my dept had too drag me out when it was time to go cause i didnt want to leave. i had so much fun and i cant wait till next year to go.
    well hopefully attending hocking college soon for firefighting and emt so i hope to be on a full time dept soon.

Thread Information