Thread: Medic school

Question Medic school

In my first semester of medic school any suggestions on study habits or any study material to ease the pain of the overload of info. Also how much easier is it to get picked up at a large department if one has recently graduated medic school but has no real experience other than prior emt and firefighting skills? HELP?

Lightbulb FAST CLASS

MY NAME IS MA WIGGS AND I'M CURRENTLY IN A PARAMEDIC CLASS
    THAT IS ONLY 17 WEEKS PLUS THE RIDE TIME AND ER TIME. THE CLASSES
    ARE 8 HOURS A DAY THREE DAY A WEEK. IT IS FAST PACED CLASS AND IF YOU MISS A DAY OR FALL BEHIND YOU ARE "SOL". THE ONLY THING I CAN TELL YOU
    IS TO READ THE CHAPTER THE NIGHT BEFORE AND HOLD ON TO THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FILL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT

MAWIGGS@FIREHOUSEMAIL.COM

I ONLY HAVE 23 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!
    MA WIGGS

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Cool

I don't know how long your class is fireworm, but mine was two semesters long. This isn't brain surgery, just medic school. If you read the book, study and pay attention in class your fine. I have people in my class that fall asleep all the time and then wonder why they fail the test. One thing that works for me is finding the chapters that look interesting and reading those when I have some free time. You can also get a state exam practice book with questions and study that way. Most publishers also make one to go with the text book.

TexasRunner02@aol.com

Thread Information